Chapter Thirty-Three

AN:  UPDATE!  WOO! WOO! WOO!  Yeahh It has only been a little over a week but I feel horrible about not updating, but I have been crazy with planning my little sisters 16th Birthday Party.  It is gonna be epic that is for sure :P Anyways Sorry if this is a really long chapter.  It isn't all about Louis and Harry so I hope that is okay, but this is all important, so I really hope you enjoy!  I really need to stop updating at 4 oh wait 5 in the morning. . 

Also this is dedicated to @AriellEmma because she has started reading this and I love her stories!  You should all really go check them out because she is a freaking amazing writer and a great friend of mine!  (Also Ariel don't read this chapter until you are this far!)

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share XxXx ;D

-------------

Louis’ POV

I looked at her for a long time, while everyone else in the room just stared between us waiting for something to happen.  

I was just silent though.  

Well, actually I was just silent to them, because to me I was anything but silent.  

To me I had a million of thoughts running through my mind making the room seem so loud and full.  I was connecting all the moments and all the vacations and all the little interactions that I always overlooked, and am now realizing how major those were.

Georgia spoke first coming closer to me and standing by my side now,”So all this time you never told us?”, Then she scrunched up her face wrinkling her nose before whispering out a small,”Why?”

Shannon started to speak but my mother rose her hand to stop her and said,”It’s okay Shannon.  My kids deserve an explanation from their own mother.”

Shannon looked at her and nodded when their eyes met, and then my mum turned back to look at us a small smile appearing on her tired and run down face.

“Look at you two. . .All grown up.”, When she said this her damp eyes glanced down at my hand interlocked with Harry’s, and the smile became fonder.  A spark of something changing in her face causing my checks to become warm with nerves because I knew she was talking about Harry in I and how I have found someone.  How I am growing up.  I still didn’t know if she was accepting us, but it was something at least.  

A small flicker of hope.

When she looked back up her expression seemed a little pained before speaking directly to us in a calm voice telling us everything we had never been able to know.  

All the little things she had always left out.  

What really happened to my mother’s heart that summer all those years ago.

”Shannon and I had met when we were 18.  She was something new.  Something . . I couldn’t explain.  It was at a small little festival we were having in our town for some local musicians.  I went because one of my friends was dating the drummer in one of the bands playing so she dragged me along telling me to live a little.  So that is what I did for once.  I lived a little, by meeting her.  By meeting Shannon.”