Chapter Sixteen

AN:  Ello you freaking amazing peeps!! I can't believe this story has 750+ Reads, and 100+ Votes!!  Not to mention the comments!!  Almost 80 now!  What?!  This is so crazy!!  Thank-you!!  All of you!!  :D  This is a rather short.  I know!  I am sorry in advance, but I couldn't really cut it off anyother way without it being weird soooo. . I hope that is okay. .

Also, I want to dedicate this chapter to @OmgNiamForever for being such a great friend an also for commenting like crazy on here!  You are the best Ell! Also If you are into Niam stories you should really head over and check some of his out!  He is a great writer! ;D 

Soooo anyways!  Please..

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

----------------------

Harry's POV

Once I left Louis' place, wait, well Shannon's place I guess, I headed out to go shopping for a few things my mum wanted me to pick up from the store after work.  Once I got to the store I was relieved when I got inside, because of the air conditioning there.  The last few days the summer heat has set in, and the heavy humid air that weighs you down.  Once I got inside I scrolled through the aisles looking for the items my mum had texted me.  

Milk. . Check

Eggs. . Check

Bread. . .Check

Bananas. . Check

Sour Cream. . Check

and lastly. . Flour. . uhhh?

I wasn't sure where the flour was in this store to be honest.  I searched through the aisles a few hundred times, and was about to give up and ask someone when a girl my age, with wavy brunette hair, and a sweet smile walked up to me and said,"Do you need any help?  Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice you walk past this aisle a few times looking for something?  You not hard to overlook."  I noticed her face change to a small smirk with this last sentence and her eyes narrow a bit at me.  Was she flirting with me?

I forced myself out of my thoughts and then responded by saying,"Umm. . Yeah, actually?  I was looking for the all purpose flour?  My mom likes to cook and wanted me to pick it up."  I smiled politely back at her.

She giggled at me and I just asked,"What's so funny?"

She walked right up next to me, a bit closer than most people would, and stood in front of me.  I felt myself get a bit nervous by the way she was staring at me.  She moved herself to grab something off the shelf without taking her eyes off me.  Her arm brushed against mine as she grabbed the item.  I automatically moved my arm away, feeling as if I were scorched by her touch, but not in a good way.  I didn't like being this close to her.  I mean she seemed like a nice girl to have as a friend, but I had always kinda felt a bit weird by girls flirting with me.  Even when I was in a relationship with one, I broke it off because it just wasn't . . I don't know. . .right?

I looked over to see what she held up to be flour, and reached out for it.  She smiled and said, "Here.", and she handed it over, "You passed it so many times, but that's alright.  I was glad I could help."