Chapter Fifteen

AN:  So this chapter starts off where right where last chapter ended with Harry going over to Shannon's place with Louis.  I really liked writing this chapter and I hope you enjoy it as well!  Please...

xX Vote, Comment, and Share! Xx ;D

------------

Harry's POV

He pulled me out of the store by my arm and let me lock up.  I turned to see he was still really close to me.  I wanted to kiss him really bad, but knew I couldn't.  We walked the whole way home in silence and made sure not to touch or hold hands.  I wanted to though, and I could tell he did too.  

When we were only a block away from the house Louis got all bouncy and excited like a little kid.  I giggled and he grabbed my hand not caring about anyone seeing at this point and pulled me into the house.  He closed the door and before I had time to say anything he cupped my face and kissed me.  

I stood there shocked for a second, but then I kissed him back and brought my hands up to his hair and pulled on it a bit.  He ended up breaking the kiss though and then said,"I'm sorry I am having a mental battle with myself.  I want to kiss you, but I am also really wanting to make out with some food."

I heard his stomach growl and then I grinned and said,"Well, I don't want my boo to be hungry."  I poked his nose jokingly and then walked to the kitchen.  I had never been in here before so I had no idea where anything was at, so I just started looking through cabinets and drawers to find something to make us.  

Louis stood leaning against the door frame watching me, and then said,"You know we could just order a pizza or something?"

I waved my hand at him and said,"But then I wouldn't be able to show off my amazing skills."

He laughed and said,"Alright fine, but only if you make me tacos."

He crossed his arms over his chest after saying this and I walked over to him and pecked his cheek.  I watched as he blushed and then I said,"Whatever you want, but first you are gonna have to find me all the stuff for it.  I have no idea where anything is at."

He moved away from the door and looked around for everything.  I stood but the stove and started cooking the meat.  Louis snaked himself around me and leaned against my back with his chest.  I kept cooking but was having a hard time concentrating because Louis started kissing my neck sweetly.  I giggle a bit like a girl and this made him smile into the skin on my neck.  He moved off me and said,"Is it almost done yet?"

I added a few seasonings and spiced it up.  I then made up a taco for him and me and walked over to his pouting face.  I grinned and said,"Here you go, boo bear."

He ignored the boo bear comment and just dove right into the taco and then sat down at the table in the kitchen.  I walked over and sat down next to him, and took a bite.  I heard Louis moan and I laughed and said,"Wow!  You really do make out with your food!"

I looked over at me and I saw him swallow his last bite before saying,"Haz, this might be the best taco I have ever had!"