Chapter Thirty-Seven

AN:  Helloooo! :D  Sorry for such a long wait for this!  I have been getting a bit busy as school has been creeping up on me and my summer break is almost over.  But I don't really want to talk about that I want to talk about the fact that this is the last chapter of the story. . there will only be an epilogue after this and then it is over.  I plan on having a character ask after it is all over so stay tuned for that. 

I love you guys so much and I am so scared to write the end of this because I don't want this to end!  You are seriously the best readers I could ever ask for and even better than that!  I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH SERIOUSLY!!  ❤❤❤❤

Okay I am gonna stop being a sap and let you all read the chapter.  I hope you enjoy it!  c;

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

----------------------

Tuesday, August 7th

Harry’s POV

I was awoken to the soft breaths coming from Lou’s snores on my chest tickling my skin.  I looked down at him, rubbing my eyes with my free hand the other wrapped around him.  I giggled once I saw his face.  His nose was pushed onto my skin and he was drooling a bit, which normally is gross, but for some reason I found this to be quite adorable.  Not wanting to wake him I reached over to my phone on the stand and saw that it was already noon.  How did we sleep this long?  

Taking one more look around I saw some posters, and boxes strung around the room, our picture and lyrics framed on the stand.  

Sh*t we fell asleep!  This is Louis’ room!

Glancing back down at the beautiful feathery haired boy tucked up next to me I could only wonder how my mum would react if she had known this?  She would probably flip out and come wake us a annoyed and frustrated look on her face.  I can’t believe we were already messing this up, and I really don't think she would be happy to see that we were already breaking the rules.  I didn't want Louis to get in trouble with my mum already.  We need to show her we are serious about this..

At this thought I knew that I needed to get up and out of Lou’s room before she found us.  Placing my hand on Louis’ arm I shake him slightly trying to wake him up.  This gesture didn't work though because he just moved close to me curling up close.  

Letting out a bit of a nervous breath I try again,”Louuu”

“Stop movin’, Haz. m’ sleepyyy”, He says stopping my shaking tensing up.

Whispering in his ear I say trying again,”Lou we need to get up before my mum notices that we were in the same bed.”

He finally opens one of his eyes squinting at me,”What are you on about?”

“We aren’t supposed to sleep in each others room and we must have last night, and we need to get up before she notices.  I don't want you to already get in tro-”, I ramble but he just cut me of with a sigh, rolling his eyes a bit.