Chapter Nineteen

AN:  Yey! *yeying*  I finally updated!?  How happy are you all??  I bet pretty darn friggin' happy!  Or at least I would hope so!  Anyways just a recap from last chapter.  Louis and Harry snogged sweetly outside the car and Hannah spotted someone from in Harry's house staring at them. . So yeah!    It was a bit of a cliffhanger and I am sorry you had to have it like that for so long but I'm just gonna stop talking and let you read, but please. . . .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

Tankies! Enjoy! ;D

-----------------

 Harry's POV

I turned to see Hannah there before saying, “Sorry, boys, but I thought I might want to tell Harry that there is a guy looking through the window of your house at you two.”

Both Louis and I look over to see that there was infact a bloke looking through the living room window at us eyes wide and mouth open.  Sh*t!  I forgot we were in public!  I felt myself go into panic mode and I knew Louis couldn’t tell I knew exactly who that was.

“Haz, who is that?”, Louis asked me.

“Oh umm that is my best friend Charley.  I forgot he got off vacation today.”, I said a bit distant as my thoughts were racing.  

“You don’t think he saw us do you?”,Louis said to him a bit uneasy.

“I don’t know how much but I know he saw enough.”, I half lied.  I knew he had though because of his face and how utterly shocked he was.  

“Are you gonna go in and talk to him?”, Louis pressed.

“As much as I really don’t want to I know he is going to pry it out of me.”, I said feeling the nerves in my stomach knot further.

Louis squeezed my hand reassuringly and then said a quick bye and some words of comfort that I was too lost in my own thoughts to actual hear before Hannah and him got back into the car.  

I watched them leave and felt my the nervous feeling in my stomach grow immensely as I approached the front door.  I held the door handle in my hand before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath before opening it to my inevitable fate.

-----------------------

Louis’ POV

As I got back into the car I turned in my seat to look up at Harry.  I wish I hadn’t though.  His whole body stature was rigid with panic.  It only got worse as he turned to look at us as he waved a small goodbye.  His eyes were wide and stuck with fear.  I wish I could go in there with him, but I don’t think that would help as much as I would like it too.  

Why did we have to be so bloody stupid and kiss in public?  We have always been so good about that.  Well other than the time where we held hands, and almost kissed at the playground, and then there was the time with the flower. . Okay sooo maybe we aren’t all that good at keeping out feelings in check in public places, but have you seen Harry?  I can’t help it!