Chapter Twenty-Six

AN:  Woo!  An update!  I am sorry if this is a bit shorter, but the next chapter will be longer don't worry.  This chapter took me a while to write because I needed to plan out how I was going to end this and I think I finally have it all figured out.  It took quite a bit of mental workouts, but plans are being set into motion! Also enjoy the pic on the side!  I love it! c;

Just as a quick recap in case you forgot, last chapter Harry was droped with a bomb.  Louis only had about 2ish days left before he had to go back to Doncaster!  I know! I know!  What are they gonna do!? Well read on my beautiful Larry lovers, and please. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

------------------

Louis’ POV

“I'm sorry Harry. I-I must have forgot with you always on my mind an-”, I started still all panicky.

“Shh shh shh Lou its okay we will figure it out okay?”, Harry said but I could tell he was having a hard time with this as much as I was as he pulled me to his chest.

“What if we can’t though?”, I said looking up at him trying to stop being an emotional wreck and thinking rationally.

Harry caressed my face with his large soft hands stopping at my neck using his thumb to trace my jaw line,”We will.  I promise.”  

His green eyes looked so sure and true like he really believed what he was saying.  Like he honestly thought we had a chance.  A chance to really make this work somehow, however hard, or scary it might be.  I don’t know how he does it.  I don’t know how he can just be so sure of himself, of me, of us.

“How are you so sure?”, I asked needing to know.

He smiled with his whole face as he said,”Because I love you Louis, and I will do anything to keep you in my life.”

A small flutter of hope started to grow in my chest as the words left his mouth and a small smile crept onto my face,”I love you so much Harry.  How did I ever get so lucky to have found someone as great as you?  Seriously, I am nothing special so why?”

Harry chuckled before placing a small kiss to my nose and saying with a smirk, “Because you are special Lou, and you deserve so much.”

The hope in my chest kept growing the more I looked into his crinkled eyes.  A warm feeling taking over my body helping me relax in his strong arms.

We stayed silent for a while, Harry massaging my scalp and running his hands soothingly through my hair.  It was nice and comforting and just how I wanted it.  I just wanted to stay in his arms forever, and never leave.  I wanted to have this moment become infinite, but as well all know life doesn’t work that way and Harry was the one to walk me from my thoughts.

“Is there anyway you could convince your parents to stay?”, Haz said hope lacing his words.