* Epilogue *

(8/14/2014) AN:  :'(  It is over. . I have been trying to write the end of this book for a couple days now and I have finally finished it.  My fingers have typed all the words left to type in this story, and I am so sad it is over!  I swear ending a book is one of the hardest things to do!  I spent much too long just trying to figure out where to start and how much to say, but I think I made it an ending you will all enjoy. :)  There will be a character ask to participate in at any time after you read this, and I would love for you to all come an join me there.  I will have more info at the end about it...

So as always I could rant forever about how hard this is for me, and probably (or hopefully you) as well.  So please try not to cry too much and I love you all... ❤❤❤❤

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

----------------------

***Epilogue***

Friday, July 20th (15 years later)

Louis’ POV

“Olivia Ann Styles!  You better have your bum in that car in five minutes or we are leaving without you!”, I yelled up the stairs to her shared bedroom.

“You sound just like your mother sometimes, Lou.”, Harry said chuckling as he walks by me, holding our youngest on his hip who was playing with his long curls.  He was all dressed up in some back dress pants and a half button down shirt exposing his chest, his curls tucked back with a bandana as always.

I looked over at him narrowing my eyes with a smug look,”Yeah, well at least I’m not the one who dresses like her.”

Harry has been experimenting with his style a lot lately and has been wearing more florals and flowy tops, but he knows I am only joking.  I love his style as long as he is happy, and the girls love it too.  

Harry laughs and looks over at me sending me a wink,”You know you like it.”

“Yeah, yeah.  Now go get yourself and Ellie in the car.  You know Livi loves to be ’fashionably late’”, I say in air quotes, rolling my eyes.

Harry laughs nodding and takes Ellie out to the car as I wait.  I look down at my phone to see it has been a whole 5 minutes since I called her down.  Tapping my foot I get a little impatient.  We have places to be and I am sick of always being the one family that is late.

I am about to call again when she comes down the stairs as fast as her little legs will allow her, ”Sorry!  I’m commin’!  Don't leave me!”

I smile at her and see that her brown wavy hair is pulled back with a cute yellow bow,”We won't leave you, but you were close Livi.”, I say narrowing my eyes.

She smiles and giggles her adorable giggle,”You wouldn’t leave me I’m too cute!”