Chapter Six

AN:  This just sort of jumps into a conversation that I started in the last chapter, so if you don't remember what was said, go ahead and look back if you would like to chapter five :)  Thanks for reading and please..

Vote, Comment, and Share ;D

--------------------

Louis' POV

“Don’t worry everyone is out.  The left a bit before you got here.  Lou its okay,  it know it takes time to accept it.  I mean for me it took we-.”

I snapped my head over to her and she looked really stiff all of a sudden like she said something she shouldn't have. “Wait?  How do you know how it feels?”

“No I-I just meant that-”

“Hannah?”  The tables had turned now and I knew she was lying to me.

“No, I erm I-”

Then something clicked in my head,”Hannah that guy your mother wouldn’t approve of, the one you're dating, is-is a girl isn’t she?”

I saw her look down at her shoes unable to look up at me.  She started shaking and I just reached out and held her.  She started crying, well, actually blubbering.  I ran my hands through her hair and eventually she looked up at me and nodded.  Her eyes were all red and puffy as more tears threatened to spill over.  “Shhh shh, its okay.” I said calmly while wiping her tears falling down her cheeks.

“its just-I think I love her, Lou, an-and I can’t be wi-with her, and it really hurts, yah know!”, she stuttered in and out and after a minute she was crying so much that everything she said was in fragments,”I-I but she and then mom, oh god mom, what and her I just can’t but I love her.”

I sat her down on the couch and she snuggled up into me while I played with her hair gently.  As she calmed down my thoughts were plagued with images of Harry and I.  Maybe she was right.  Maybe I was crushing on Harry.  I guess I just didn’t know how to accept it and kept avoiding my feelings.  I mean I had only had two day with him and so much had changed.  Two days ago I knew who I was, but Harry changed my every part of me.  How could one person do so much?!

“Hannah, how did you know?”, she leaned up so she could see my face, and I saw that she had calmed down quite a bit.

“Well, it was last year.  I met her at a party one night.  The moment I laid my eyes on her I couldn’t keep my eyes off her.  At first I just thought it was a friendly girl crush that us girls have.  Like when I see a girl and love her style and personality and just wanna be her friend kinda thing.  We hung out all night and she and I clicked so easily.  We talked for hours and even stayed to help clean up because we didn’t want to leave.  We were both a bit drunk and she started flirting with me.  I joked along having fun flirting back and she gave me her number and kissed my cheek.  When her lips touched my skin I felt something pulse through me.  As I left to head home I kept having thoughts of what it would be like to kiss her.  As the weeks went on we kept meeting up and I just knew I wanted her.  I craved her all the time and hated not being near her.  I learned to accept the feelings and she did too and now we have been together almost a year.”, as she told the whole story she was smiling widely as all of the thoughts about the two of them came back.  I couldn’t help but smile back because honestly the two sounded so cute together.