Chapter Thirteen

AN:  This is a full Louis chapter, and he goes thorough a lot of emotions in this chapter.  Also, there is a verrrry small amount of smut in this chapter. . Its so quick you can't really call it smut, but yeahh point is if you aren't into that then don't read it :)  Hope you enjoy though! Loves you all! Xx

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share ;D XxXx

---------------

Louis POV

I woke up the next morning still feeling tired.  This of harry kept me up and when I finally did fall asleep it was the real Harry that woke me up this time.  I was about to fall back to sleep when I heard someone come in and the topple onto of me.  I tried to turn to see who it was but they wouldn’t let me.  I hear a girl giggling and then I knew.

“Hannah is that you?

She go off me and then said,’How did you know?”

I laughed and sat up,”Hannah, you were giggling.  It wasn’t that hard to figure it out.”

She stuck her tongue out at me and then changed her face to a smirk and said,”So how did it go with Harry last night?  Anything fun happen?”

I couldn’t help but smile a bit and then she jumped on my bed and said,”I knew it!  Now tell me.  Did you guys kiss?”

I laughed and then told her,”Shh I don’t want the whole house to know!”

She bunched on the bed a bit at this and said,”So you guys did then?”

I got a bit nervous and felt my cheeks get warm, but then said,”Yeah, we did.  A few times actually.”

She put on a shocked face and said,”Wow.  Who started it?”

“I did.”,I said.

“No you didn’t.”

“Yeah I actually did.”, I said a bit more confident this time.

“Double wow.  So what are you two then?”

She saw my face fall a bit and asked,”Did something bad happen?”

I waved my hand at her and said,”No, its not that its a good thing, but I just am still not sure how to feel about it?”

She looked concerned and said,”What is it?”

“Well, we kind of are dating.”

“Kind of?”, she asked curiously.

“No. . . we are dating.”,I said nervously.