Chapter Seventeen

AN:  I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW HAPPY AND EXCITED I AM TO SEE THAT THIS IS AT 1000+ READS, ALMOST 150 VOTES, AND OVER 100 COMMENTS!!?!?!? LIKE HOW!? WHY? YEY!  MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL OF YOUR SEXY FACES!!! I LOVE AND APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU!! Xx

Okay so now that I have maybe got myself under control haha I will let you read this chapter. . go ahead. . the chapter won't bite :P (Also the picture on the side is of what Lauren looks like only a different outfit)

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

------------------

Wednesday, August 1st

Louis' POV

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed.  No need to guess who it was because Hannah was loudly singing to some music she had going through her phones speakers.

"Hannah!" I whined and then threw a pillow over my head to drown it all out.  I didn't wanna be up yet.  I wanted to lul myself back to sleep and dream about Harry.

"Lou come on.  Time to get up." She said trying to pry the pillow out of my hands.

"Nooooo"  I whined again.

"Its almost 11 and we gotta get ready to go to see Lauren!" I heard her say.

I sighed, "Alright, alright.  I'm getting up."

"Yey!"  She said and then danced a bit on the bed since the music was still going.

Once I got out of bed I threw on some sweatpants and a light t-shirt and walked down to the kitchen with Hannah behind me.  We ate a quick breakfast together and the whole time Hannah was just giddy with excitement.  I was excited to see Lauren too, but I was more excited to just see Harry again.  He plagued my mind at every moment.

Hannah nudged me and said while chuckling,"Earth to Louis!  We gotta go get ready okay.  I will meet you in the car ten ‘till noon, yeah?"

I got myself out of my daze and smiled at her saying, "Yeah, that's fine."

I went to go take a quick shower and then got changed.  I decided to wear a black button up with white buttons, and some very dark blue skinny jeans, and black and white Vans.  I dried my hair quickly with a towel and left it in a messy casual look.  Harry always seemed to mess it up anyways.  Once I got downstairs I grabbed a sticky note and wrote a quick memo saying that me and Hannah were going out and left it on the counter.  Everyone else having gotten home late decided to sleep in I guess.

I ran out and got into the passenger seat with a quick greeting to Hannah, and as she was driving to Harry's I had just realized Hannah and Harry haven't really fully met either.  The last time they had it lasted maybe a minute or two.  I felt myself get nervous scared that maybe Hannah wouldn't like him.  After I thought it though I mentally slapped myself because of course Hannah will like him!  He is amazing!