Chapter Eight

AN: Woot! Another Chapter!!  You guys are gonna looove this one!!  It's a bunch of Larry!  Hehe ;D  Lots about to happen! Enjoy my Larry Lovers!!

Vote, Comment, and Share! Thanks! ;D

--------------

Louis’ POV

While Harry reached down to grab the key I found myself looking him over.  I wanted to reach out and touch him, right then, but Harry just turned and looked at me and I quickly looked around at anything else but him hoping he didn’t notice me staring.  Looking at a guy like that was so new to me, but I sure did like looking at Harry!

I followed instep behind Harry as he opened the door and walked inside.  It was all dark until Harry turned on the light and I surveyed the room I presume to be the living area, while Harry took off his shoes.  I took mine off too and continued to look around.

There was a navy blue couch in the center of the room and it was facing the wall where a dark wooden stand was set to hold the TV.  I glanced up at the walls to find them painted a nice of white with a blue stripe matching the couch.  The walls were littered with picture frames showing old moments of Harry, and I guess his sister?  

I must have moved toward the frames without noticing because Harry came up to stand behind me, and said,”Yeah I know not the best looking kid, but my sister, Gemma looked great.”, while leaning over my shoulder so he could point to a photo of his sister and him sitting at some outing.  

I laughed loudly,”Oh my god, Harry!  Never cut your curls off its not a good look.  You look much better with the curls.”

I noticed his cheeks went a bit red but he laughed along with the joke.  He leaned a bit closer to me from behind and pointed at another picture of the two of them, but I couldn’t tell you what he was saying about it or even what it looked like.  All I could focus on was Harry’s breath on my neck because of how close he was.  Ugh! I wanted to have him closer so badly and my heart started racing out of my chest.  

Harry lingered that close to me for a moment longer than necessary and then pulled back slowly.  When I turned around Harry was a foot away from me but our eyes connected and I couldn’t let go!  I kept staring and surprisingly Harry didn’t either.  I eventually got a bit too nervous and looked down my face hot, and swept my hands through my fringe.  Harry was knocked out of his gaze and after a moment of odd silence he asked,”What anything to munch on?  I could make popcorn and we could chill and watch a movie?”

I replied with a nod and saying,”Uhh yeah sure!  What movie?”

“Okay great, I’ll go make the popcorn and I don’t mind, but if you wouldn’t mind choosing the movies are over there on that shelf”

“Oh okay sure!”, I said excited to be the one to choose as Harry left to go make us some popcorn.

I looked at the shelf of movies and saw several pop out to me, but I didn’t wanna choose a super sappy movie, but I also didn’t want an action packed movie.  I settled on a comedy that had a bit of everything in it, and walked over to the tele trying to figure out how the dvd player worked here.  Harry walked back in just then and saw me looking confused and offered to help.  He changed the input and slid the disk in.