Chapter Thirty-Five

AN:  Ermergerd!  An update guys!  A long one too!  I have had to write this in patches cause I got interrupted so many times while writing this it is ridiculous, but all is good, and I got to finish it all up tonight so yey!  New Chapter!  I have more to tell you all at the end of this chapter so stay tuned. .

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

---------------------

Monday, August 6th

Harry’s POV

“Harry”

“Harrrryyy”

“Harrrry toesss”

I felt someone start tickling the bottom of my feet with their hands,”Harry feet”

“Ge’ off”, I mumbled into my pillow while kicking my feet slightly trying to get them to leave me alone.  I was tired and didn’t want to be up yet, still sort of dreaming, I guess.

“Harry legs”, They started to poke my legs still trying and I gave up on kicking around.  it was too much work.

“Lou get off”, I mumbled back,”M’ tired”

My eyes still closed I heard a chuckle beside me.  I don’t know why Lou was chuckling because It isn’t that funny.  I really wasn't in the mood.  I wanted to get back to my dream, that by now I was having a hard time remembering, only knowing it was a good one and Lou was involved.

I felt the bed dip slightly and then I felt the warm air of someone's breath on my face getting closer and closer and just when I thought something else was gonna happen entirely, someone pried my eyes open, the light in my room blinding me of seeing who it was.

After a few seconds my eyes readjusted to the face in front of me and I found that I wasn't met with Lou’s crystal blue eyes, but rather my sisters green tinted ones.

“Ugh, It’s you.”, I said turning back into my pillow to block out the now brightly lit room, presumable because she opened the curtains just to annoy me.

“If you wanted to see Lou then I am sorry, but you will have to wait.”, She smiled at me a bit amused that I was so asleep I thought she was Lou.  And to be honest i’m not sure how I mistaked the two, because their voices are nothing alike, or their faces for that matter.  Gemma looked much more like my mum.

I started to feel myself fall back into a fog of sleep, my body still not entirely there yet.  I just wanted five more minutes of peace.

“Harry!  Come on!  You need to get up!”, Gemma said shaking my body back and forth.

“Ugh whyyy?”, I whined back, trying to ignore her tousling me about, and sleep some more.

“Because today is a big day!  Now, come on, get up!”, Gemma said, shaking me further.