Chapter Twenty-Two

AN:  I have been rereading this from the beginning and there were so many things I had forgot about!  Man they were so cute in the beginning and still are!  I love them so much!  Sorry I just love writing for this story so much!  I hope you all are still enjoying it as much as I am! :D  Lets take a second to reminisce shall we. .

The first time Harry saw Louis, The time Louis first lost himself in Harry's eyes at the park, The almost kiss with Gemma, The time Harry told Gemma and Gemma accepted, The time Louis kissed Harry at Shannon's, The Louis sexuality freak out, The time Harry and Louis meet Lannah for the first time, The time Harry saw Louis have a sexy dream, The kiss Charley saw, The Charley freak out, The multiple Louis break downs in the bathroom, the talk. . and here we are all caught up!  So much has happened!  Sure has been three crazy weeks huh? ;)

Okay Okay Okay. . I get it I should shut up and let you all get back to reading!  Hehe okay go my Children and read the Larryness!

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share XxXx

----------------------

Louis' POV

I take a deep breath before saying,”Do you like Charley?”

“Well of course I like Charley, he is my best mate.”, He looked at me like I had two heads.

I shook my head at him starting to get a tad frustrated before saying,”No, like I meant do have feelings for him?  Like we do?”  

I looked straight into his green eyes waiting for his answer and then he said confidently and further confused,”No of course not!  Why would you even think that?”

“Does he like you then because Gemma said in the text that something happened between you two and that you needed space to think.  Did you need to think about us because I really don’t think I could take you leaving me Haz!  I know we haven’t been together for long, but I really like you and I don’t think I could take you falling for him and leaving me?  I really don’t and I don't know what happened yesterday?  Like did he kiss you or come onto you or someth-”

I couldn’t continue because Harry peeked my lips sweetly before pulling away quickly to say,”Louis do you ever stop talking.  All that thinking can’t be good for you you know.”

I wanted to relax but I really needed to know the answers to my questions,”Please Harry.  I need to know what happened between you too!”, I pleased.  I was really desperate to know.  I couldn’t take these plaguing thoughts anymore.

He pulled my hand into his and interlaced our fingers before looking straight at me saying with a certain sadness in his voice,”Well, I can assure you we didn’t kiss or anything.  Quite the opposite actually.”

I let out a breath I didn’t actually know I was currently holding before saying back,”Well you have no idea how much of a relief that is!  I thought you wanted space because I thought you were leaving me for hi.  That Charley got you all confused about your feelings.  Wait?  If it wasn’t that then what did happen””  I said cautiously towards then end.  I guess I never really considered the negative.  Did Charley not accept him or something?  God I am so inconsiderate!