Chapter Thirty-One

AN:  Woah Woah Woah. . I just cannot even believe that I just hit 5,000 views on this!  It feel like jumping around my room and shouting my happiness to the world so that everyone one of you can hear it!  Well never mind I think I already did that haha ;P  *sends a ton of love and hugs to all my readers who have supported me so far!  It is getting closer to the end but at the same time sooooo much is going to happen. . so you better prepare your feels...

Alright so as a really quick recap, Louis just told everyone and mostly his mum, Johannah that he is in love with a boy and it is Harry.  Also Hannah isn't so happy about it. . Sooo enjoy!

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

---------------------

Louis’ POV

“Because I’m dating Harry, and I love him.”

. . . . .

I watched as the room went dead silent.  

Not one sound was made.

No one moved.

No screaming.

Or yelling.

Just. .

Silence.

Harry’s hand was still in mine all sweaty or maybe mine was just making his sweaty, I don’t know, but it was just silent. . too silent.

I looked at my mum just waiting for her to say something!  Anything!  But the time just kept ticking, and my body could literally feel the silence as if it were a fog eating away at my insides.  Making me feel small and scared.

Shannon was looking at the ground her face unreadable, and I didn’t dare look at Hannah.  I couldn’t. . .

I didn’t want to see the emotions plastered there.

It started out as a bit of a shock at how silent everyone was, but then after a bit longer it just got awkward, making me even more on edge.

I can’t stand this!

I figured they would yell at me!

Tell me it was wrong!

Tell me I couldn’t see him again!

Maybe even tell me they still loved me!

But no. .

It was only this unnerving silence!

I fidgeted with the bottom of my shirt where a small thread was dangling off of it.  I didn't want to be the one to ask them to say something so I just waited.  I kept looking at my mum almost pleading with my eyes to just say something to me, but she kept staring into the space behind me almost as if in a trance.