Chapter Three

AN:  Two chapters in one day!  Yey!  I might even be willing to put up another too.  I am just really itching to get this story flowing ;D  Anyways,  hope you like Louis' Awkwardness ;)

Vote, Comment, and Share!

Thanks, lovies!

---------

Louis’ POV

I don’t know why I said yes to his question but I was quite happy to have his help.  I mean he doesn’t even know me and to just offer like that was really nice.  After that, I couldn’t really turn him down.  Plus, I for some odd reason didn’t want to say no either.  

I grabbed my things off the counter and watched him walk away swiftly to the back.  I lazily ran my hands through my fringe as I waited for him to return so we could I guess hang-out?  When he returned he was grinning and had changed into a white graphic tee and some freakishly tight black skinnies.  He noticed me looking at his jeans and laughed.

“I know they’re really tight but I kinda like them.”

“Where do people even buy jeans that tight?” I joked and realized what an odd first conversation this was.

He actually thought about it for a second then grinned and said,”I don’t know.  My mum bought them for me I think”

Ready to change the subject of my awkward staring I said,”So where do you wanna go tour guide. . which by the way reminds me that I don’t even know your name?” I cocked a curious eyebrow up at him and curiously waited for an answer.

He smiled even more and said,”Name's Harry. What’s yours?” then gestured for me to follow him outside and we started walking.  He guided me out by placing a hand on my shoulder and let go once we were outside.  My shoulder felt cold where his had used to be.

“Louis” I offered.

“Well, Louis I am not sure where I am taking you just yet?” he said laughing.

I stopped walking and looked at him feigning shock,”You mean you offered to show me around without even knowing where to go?”

He noticed me stop and he thought for a second I was being serious, but then I saw him grin as I smiled while starting to laugh loudly.  He joined in on the laughing after a beat.

“I know where I am going but I don’t know where the final destination is?”

“You make it sound like a game show.”

Our conversation continued like this for a while and I told him more about Shannon and the three weeks.  He told me that he knew Shannon from the shop and how she loved to buy the bread there. We told each other about our favorite foods, and colors.  Harry told me he liked cooking and I just told all the stories of how rubbish I am at cooking.  

We couldn’t stop laughing at one point and some how 4 hour had gone by and we were hanging out sitting by each other at some kids playground.  If someone had walked by they would have thought we were friends all our lives.  I kinda felt like that too.