Chapter Twenty-Nine

AN:  I fell like I always tell you all how much I love you guys for all of your reads, votes, and comments, but you all never cease to amaze me!  Seriously I love you all!  And guess what now this story is at 65,000+ words.  I never thought I could write this much to one story in my life and you all just continue to encourage me to keep going and I just love you all so much!

Okay so now I just want to recap to say that last chapter ended with Louis receiving texts and then flipping out saying something about Hannah.  Now you all get to find out what that is all about!  Yey!  So enjoy finding out what Happened with Hannah and please. . 

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx ;D

--------------------

Louis’ POV

“What do you mean it’s Hannah?  Did something happen to her?  Is she okay? ”, Harry said quickly trying to figure out what I meant.

“No.  Nothing like that.  Here look.”, I say trying to reassure him that it wasn’t Hannah that was in trouble but rather me, and hand him the phone so that he can see the texts I have gotten.

Fri. August 3rd 7:05 p.m.

“Went for a morning walk. . couldn’t sleep.  Be back within the hour or so.  Love Louis x”

What the hell, Louis!?  I know I was supposed to cover for you but I didn’t know you were going to be gone for the whole day!  Where are you??

Fri. August 3rd 7:45 p.m.

Louis!  Where are you!?  I don’t think I can cover for you anymore!

Fri. August 3rd 7:56 p.m.

You didn’t get hit by a car to kidnapped right??

Fri. August 3rd 7:58 p.m.

Right!?  Louis!  I think I am going to have to tell our parents if you don’t respond soon!

Fri. August 3rd 8:02 p.m.

I didn’t even have to tell them because they didn’t believe my excuses for you so I had to tell them them the truth.  They are freaking out Louis!  You better get home right now!

Fri. August 3rd 8:06 p.m.

Louis, baby??  Please tell me you are okay!  -Mum

Harry had just finished reading all the texts and then reread them.  He looked confused and I mean I guess he should.

“What was she covering?  Why don’t they know you left the house?  I don’t get it?”, He asked me before handing me the phone back his eyes looking lost.

I sighed before saying,”Well when I left this morning I wasn't figuring you would want to talk to me because me you said you needed time to think after Charley.  I didn’t think I would be gone for more than an hour or so, so I just said in a note I left I was going for a walk and would be back in an hour.  Obviously it has been a lot longer than an hour seeing as I forgot and have been here all day.  I guess I never noticed the texts until now.  Oh god Harry they might all think I am dead on the side of a road or something?  What if they think I-”