Chapter Four

AN:  Hey Everyone!  Sooo,  I wanted to put up another chapter today so I am, even though I have some Uni work I am suposed to be working on, but eh *Shrug*  I'll get it done :)  Anyways, I hope you enjoy this little chapter. . its a bit longer :)

Vote, Comment, and Share ;D

-----------------------------

Saturday, July 21st

Harry’s POV

I woke up the next morning to my phone buzzing on the table.  I just groaned and tried to fall back asleep but then it buzzed again.  I gave up and looked to see that it was a text from a random number.  I then glanced at the time to see that it was already 12:36.  I knew I shouldn’t have stayed up so late last night but something kept me up.  Well not something but someone, Louis actually.  

I couldn’t for the life of me figure out why I would ask him out like that?  It was so unlike me.  I couldn’t stop thinking about all of his stories on his cooking and and all of his cheeky remarks.  What kept me up most though, was trying to figure out how I was bold enough to give him my number.  I don’t usually just give my number out like that to guys and I definitely don’t smirk when I do it?!  He didn’t seemed phased though.  I opened the text.

Sat. July 21st 12:35 p.m.

Hey, its Louis! I didn’t get lost but was gonna go out for a walk again today wanna come along? :)

I quickly opened a new text and wrote….

Yeah, sure! Where do you wanna meet at? :)

I waited on my bed for a reply and almost feel back to sleep but my phone buzzed in my hand and shook me awake.

Sat. July 21st 12:39 p.m.

How about at the Bakery in at 1:00?

I wrote:

Sure! I’ll be there :)

I didn’t get a text back so I figure we are on.  I walked downstairs to be greeted by my sister Gemma.  My mom was out somewhere I guess.  My dad split with my mom not too long ago so he is living on his own right now.

“Hey, look who decided to wake up this morning!” she said while ruffling her hand teasingly through my bed head curls.

“I just couldn’t sleep last night.”, I muttered

“What kept you up?” she asked curiously.

“Bad dream.” I lied.

“What about?”

“I don’t wanna talk about it” I said flatly even though it was really because I didn’t feel like making up a dream.

I ate a quick banana and threw on a light button down shirt and rolled up the sleeves.  Then I put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and my old beat up converse, and was about to head out the door to go meet up with Louis, but Gemma stopped me.