Chapter Twenty-Eight

AN:  ERMERGERD!!  I just found out I am at 4,000 reads!!  *takes a moment to freak out before composing self*  You are all just so amazing and the best readers I could have ever asked for!  I love talking to you all and love every read, comment, and vote.  To all the silent readers out there you don't go unnoticed!  I know you are there and I love you guys too!  Leave a comment if you would like I don't bite! :D

Okay so this left off right after the dinner at Harry's and the crazy conversation that happened.  Now they just have to tell Harr'y mum the whole story as well. . . lets see how it goes shall we?

xXxX Vote, Comment, and Share! XxXx

--------------------

Harry's POV

Then my mum asked breaking the comfortable and loving silence,”Are we all good?  No more surprises?”

She narrowed her eyes when none of us answered,”That is all right?”

I looked at her feeling nervous again,“Well. . Not quite.”

“What do you mean 'not quite'?”, My mum asked readying herself for whatever the news is whether good or bad.

All of us just looked at each other not sure who was going to start and even really where to start. I sighed figuring I should probably be the one to tell her since no one was talking.

I was just about to explain when Louis beside me piped in,”Well, Anne, umm I-I don't actually live in Cheshire. I live in Doncaster with my mum, but every summer she comes to visit her best friend Shannon, who moved to Cheshire this year. After a party I had last year while she was gone she decided I would have to come with her. Anyways point is, she brought me along and we are only staying for three weeks and umm those uhh three weeks are erm over in like three days. On August 6th to be exact. The problem is that I don't wanna leave Harry. I know it is crazy and I know it has only been a few weeks, but I really need him and I can't stand to be so far from him. He is home to me.”

I look over at Louis and he looks like he is trying not to get all upset. I can't believe he just said I am his home. That I am what makes him feel safe and-

My thoughts were taken from me by the sound of my mothers voice,”Oh gosh, umm. Louis we have you told your parents about this? I mean if you might let me speak to them I could maybe convince them to let you stay. Stay here. . if you like that is? No pressure!”

I decided to speak for Louis this time,”Actually we haven't told them yet. We both didn't even know we liked boys until that day at the bakery three weeks ago. We were planning on telling them tomorrow I figure since he only has a few days left.”

I can feel Louis looking at me and when I turn to look at him he looks nervous again. I think just the thought of telling his family is really getting to him. I mean I don't blame him because I only just did it not even ten minutes ago! I was a f*cking nervous wreck and Louis I bet will be the same. I wanted to calm him down so I silently took his hand in mine rubbing small circles with my thumb on the back of his soft hands.