3.0

A Few Weeks Later... 

Aaliyah decided to visit LA  and visited what used to be the home once she and Damon shared, Aaliyah began become hesitant awhile Pulling into the driveway, Everything still looked the same she thought as she got out the car taking Cassie out of the car seat as she approached the front door she slightly sighed Aaliyah lightly knocked on the door.

As he opened it with a look of shock as he tucked his hands into his jean pockets and leaned against the door, "Well I thought I never see you again or at least back in Cali" in a playfully sarcastic tone. 

"Aaliyah Forreal what are you doing here?" Damon asked, closing the door. 

"First off you hung up on me when I was trying to tell you that  Cassie is yours after I left LA because the more she grew into her own she started to look like you even Tamia noticed, so we had a blood test done and it came back positive," Aaliyah stated. 

"So want me to want to pay child support?" Damon questioned.

"You know I came here because I thought you would man up and take responsibility but I see you still haven't changed". Aaliyah stated.  

"I still see you haven't learned either, so for a year in a half you knew and didn't once decide to call or even text me, you wait until she's a year old to come at me with this shit, so I'm supposed to drop everything and care for her, Nah Li' it doesn't work that way," Damon stated.

She stared at him like she was burning a hole through his face, you should be happy I'm at least telling you ass now I could've been selfish and not had told you at all" she said getting upset.

----

Ava and Tallulah Heard them arguing and rushing down the steps.

"Auntie Liyah !!!!" Ava yelled giving her a huge hug.

"Hey, babies!" she said hugging them.

"Are you coming to live with us again?" Tallulah asked sweetly.

"No, no I'm not moving back in."

"Why did daddy break your heart?" she asked seriously.

Aaliyah laughed and said "What do you know about breaking hearts, little lady?" she scrunched her face in confusion and replied, "Well Its something like that".

"I don't know my mommy says it sometimes," Ava stated.

"Oh Okay, Well I have a surprise for you guys, you'll have a little sister!"

Ava's face lighted up and said "Really! you're having a baby! yay!" she said jumping up and down.

"No, I had a baby she just turned one," Aaliyah said pulling out her phone and showing them pictures of Cassie from her iPhone. 

"That means I won't be the baby anymore!" Tallulah said with a sad face.

"Aww TT you'll always be my baby!" Aaliyah said while giving her a kiss on the cheek and a huge hug, then tickling her.

"Can we meet her?" Ava said happily.

"Soon, I have to come back out for Work so I'll be here for a few weeks at the four seasons and I'll bring her by okay". Aaliyah said.

"Yay! Now you and daddy have a baby you can get back together!" Ava stated cheerfully. 

"Ava, you need to stay out of grown folks business and go upstairs both of you now!" Damon yelled 

"Don't yell at her like that she was only asking, she's just a child she doesn't understand what's going on!" Aaliyah yelled back.

"Why you have to hype them up like that?" Dame yelled.

"because that's your child to and they are her sisters!" Aaliyah said.

"You're not bringing her to this house, it's enough drama already dealing with Rachel!" Damon said.

"Well, It ain't got shit to do with me so, whatever," Aaliyah said annoyed.

"I need to see the results before you bring her past," Damon said standing near the front door.

Aaliyah huffed and took out her phone and showed him the results.

Damon shook his head in disbelief. 

"That's what I thought I'll back in a few weeks!"Aaliyah said leaving and getting into her car and driving to the hotel. 

Aaliyah texted Kidada and Told her what happened.

"That's crazy, he knows he wants to be happy about it so why is he making a big deal about it!" Aaliyah replied feeling frustrated.  

"Maybe he's just pissed that he wasn't there" Kidada Replied. 

"No, it's something else, he didn't even want, to acknowledge it". she replied. 

**********