Fourteen

Kelly woke up to flowers surrounding her and balloons that spelled out happy anniversary in Gold, she cheered, excitedly getting out of the bed knowing that her son was staying at her aunt Tina's house for the weekend.

she walked down the steps and boxes of stuff everywhere, Kelly blushed as she began opening gifts.

she found a note that He was out of town kelly frowned and opened the rest of the gifts and make some breakfast and got ready to head out with Michelle to do some baby shopping for Beyonce. even though she didn't want a baby shower her mother set up one just in case.

Kelly shook her head as she read the invite.

---------

Later that day

Aaliyah texted kinda and told her that she was in the studio Kidada didn't believe her so Aaliyah snap chatted her

A few minutes later

Awhile recording a quick demo for a song called Don't Wake the Baby for Beyonce

Kidada came rolling through and distracted Aaliyah while she was singing her second verse.

Aaliyah yelled and said take 5 and took her headphones off and walked out the booth. she gave Kidada a hug and put on the heels.

and said there cute as shit.

I know right! All you Boo Kidada Teased.

Now, who's the song Don't wake the baby for? Kidada said with an eyebrow raised.

Aaliyah laughed and said Well Marsha Wrote I'm just singing it over for her and Hopefully Bey will take it. she smiled.

Right? Like you ain't getting some!

I swear I'm not! Aaliyah said with her hands up.

Okay, Kidada said sitting in the chair, so you know Rashida told me what happened at the house. she said in a serious tone.

Aaliyah Sighed, She told you everything? she said embarrassed a little, can we talk about this later?

Nope, she said nobody's in here but us, what happened? she said sitting on the chair.

Aaliyah sat in a criss-cross position on the couch across from her and said I snapped, and it wasn't pretty. she said shaking her head.

Aww Aaliyah, Rashad is petty for what he said to you and your mom not taking your side for it all maybe she didn't know how to handle the truth. Kidada said.

But that's the problem she never wanted to notice the true issues, I am grown now but Damn, I thought she'd at least take my side.

Maybe after you leave here you should go pass and see wassup.

Yeah, maybe Aaliyah getting up and walking back into the booth.

Timothy came back with Detail and said you wanna finish up the song or just call it a day?

No, we can finish it now. Aaliyah said putting the headphones.

Run it back Tim yelled.

---------

An Hour later after leaving the studio

Aaliyah ran passed the Disney store and Picked up Tutullah a Gift and Grabbed Gia and Cassie a quick Belle and Cinderella costume.