Twenty- Six

PSA: I Don't know when I'm going to update, I've been busy, and I feel very uninspired at the moment..and I didn't want to post a BS type of chapter because this book deserves the full 300%, not 150 lol but I hope you all enjoy. I'm supposed to be going to a stage play on Thursday, so I'll see if I can post by then also this book is only going to 30 chaps. hope you all enjoy. 

-------------------------------------

Aaliyah Stormed out of the office, there was no way that it was possible that they couldn't get the album out in time, but Aaliyah had other things to worry about, the Court date was coming up soon, and she needed some advice she hadn't spoken to Kelly In a while so she face timed her.

Hey Li Li!

Hey Boo, How's my Nephew Titan doing hows, Tim?

Ti is right here and Tim good everyone is good for once are you going to come to Blue's Birthday party next year.

I'll everything make any promises I'm in another custody battle with Elgin again.

Awww Liyah No not again, what happened.

Everything under the sun, just stupid stuff that's all.

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure everything.

yeah, everything is cool, and I need to call Eric really quickly.

Alright Li, I'll talk to you later.

-----------

Aaliyah Had gotten dress and heard a knock at the door and it was Raquel,

Hey, Aaliyah, I know this is really unexpected but I wanted to talk to you

Now is not the time Raquel, I have a lot I need to do.

Well, I wanted to talk to you about Dame.

Why did something happen?

Well Not really, He's been asking about you a lot. and I don't know in some sense I feel kinda of jealous.

Aaliyah raised an eyebrow and said Huh, Interesting, I haven't seen nor spoken to Damon since that day ya'll have gotten married and the only time I communicate with him when it comes to Cassie.

Yeah, I know, I just feel like we rushed it a little bit.

Well, I'm not the one you should be speaking too with this, I believe Damon is the one you should be talking to.

Yeah, you're right, I Guess.. she said looking down. maybe I'm just trippin'.

Aaliyah sat up straight in the chair and asked is there something else?

No that's really all. Natane said standing awkwardly.

-----

Well, it was nice of you to stop by, Aaliyah had said with a light laugh so that it wouldn't seem weird. Aaliyah texted Damon, and asked was everything okay awhile her uncle was blowing up her phone again.

Aaliyah sighed and put her phone to her ear to listen and to hear the voicemails, she heard him rant and yell, about this bill and that she quickly deleted and her her mother on the other end, telling him about her, she quickly covered her mouth and deeply sighed she quickly shook her head an turned off her phone.

He couldn't be dead she thought? 

This has to be some kind of sick joke? she quickly gathered her thoughts when her brother texted her. she wanted to be angry and upset but she couldn't so she just sat on her bed and sighed. Later on, she took a shower and headed to bed, and ignored all calls from anybody who wasn't family.