Eleven

Mommy here's the phone! Gia said tapping her on the thigh as she laid across the couch.

Aaliyah yawned and got up and said thank you and It was of course Damon.

Aaliyah sighed and said you can come over if you want to see her.

Great I'll be there at 5 pm. He said.

Mommy, Can I go to BB house and Play with blue? Gia asked.

Aaliyah scratched her head and said I don't see why not, let's go call her.

Aaliyah Texted Bey.

Hey, Bey, Umm I know this is last minute and everything but Gia wants to have a playdate with Blue today if that's okay.

Umm, I'm not in NY In still in Houston.

Oh ! Okay, alright. Aaliyah said.

BTW we Need to talk Asap. Beyonce replied. 

Oh okay sure, she replied. 

GG you can't go to blue's house there in TX. 

can we go to Texas? Gia asked. 

No Baby, we can't Dame's coming to see Cass today. 

Gia sighed and said okay, sat on Aaliyah's lap, and they began watching Disney channel. 

-------

A few moments later Aaliyah's phone began blowing up with Texts from her uncle and brother. she turned her phone off and heard a knock at the door. she moved Gia off of her lap and on to the side of the sofa and went to open the door. 

Ginuwine? how the hell did you find out where I lived. Aaliyah said 

Tapping Gia behind her telling her to go to her room. 

I wanted to see you! I have a show tonight and I wanted to see if you'd want to come. 

No thank you, and you see me so can you leave, please. Aaliyah said Half way closing the door. 

Ginuwine stuck his foot in the door. 

Aaliyah sucked her teeth, she doesn't know you exist at the moment and the day she starts asking questions I'll let you know. 

That's bullshit Aaliyah and you know it! He yelled 

Don't yell at me, you can here for something else  Aaliyah said Calmly, awhile raising and eyebrow. 

Listen, Cease told me where you were staying, and I haven't seen her since she was a baby. Please, Babygirl, please. He pleaded on the break of tears. 

Don't call me that, Aaliyah rolled her eyes and said come on lemme go get her. 

Ginuwine waited in the living room 

GG come meet your father. 

She's grown so much, he said. 

Gia stood behind Aaliyah 

Its okay, she said giving her a little push. 

she hugged him and quickly walked back to her room. 

Aaliyah shook her head, she knew it was a bigger reason he was here and it wasn't to see Gia.

Now, what the hell do you want?  Aaliyah said standing with one hand on the hip. 

Can you drop the charges against me, please? 

Hell no, you think you can come here see Gia and then ask me that, have you lost your mind! Aaliyah yelled. 

Get Out ! she yelled. 

Ginuwine walked out of the house. 

  ------

No less than 10 minutes later Dame knocked on the door, 

Hey, Aaliyah you good? 

Yeah, I'm good( Aaliyah lied), you can come in, she said leading him into the living room.

Before you go to get Cass I wanted to talk to you.. uh about us. 

Aaliyah sighed and sat across from him and said there is no us you I've made that very clear. grabbing a rubber band and putting her hair into a low ponytail. 

so what about this quote on quote US? 

well, I was wondering if you wanted to move back to LA with me, 

Aaliyah looked out the window and turned to him and said that's nice and all but no I feel more home here than I did out there. 

I wouldn't mind if you took Cassie out there, but no I'll only travel and work related things. 

as far as Ginuwine in those work related things I saw his limo, down the street wassup with that? are you messing with him again? 

No, No why you so worried though, he wanted to visit Gia and then started to snap because I won't the charges. 

Hmm well, look out for him though. Damon said going to the room to get cassie. 

Oh I know, I'll be fine. 

How does that crazy nigga know where you live anyways? 

Cease! Bitch ass Aaliyah semi yelled. 

Damn, well I'll come by if need be. 

Okay, well thanks for the concern. Aaliyah said walking them to the door. 

Damon turned before walking down the hall and said I love you Babygirl. 

Bye, Damon before she closed the door. 

-----------