Twenty

The Next Day, Aaliyah got a text from Ginuwine asking if he could stop by, Aaliyah was confused at the text message and replied yeah,

-----

Aaliyah went past her office to see the samples for the next collection since it was Japanese inspired Kidada made sure she could capture the street style as much possible.

I love these Sketches, Mark ! Aaliyah said excitedly

I Knew you would! I'm going to add a little more gold to the pattern. Eric said

Yes, that would be amazing! we should add Faux ( Pronounced FOE) Fur to the fall/ winter collection as well. Aaliyah stated. 

Coming right up we will have it for next week. Mark said. 

Kidada will be here tomorrow too so make sure you have most of the models booked and ready for prep along with DJ Mustard. 

We Gotcha you Li' Erin said smiling. 

Ginuwine texted her and said I'm in rehearsal and Can't leave out early enough could we meet tomorrow? he asked 

Sure I'll be at the studio! she replied. 

Okay cool, and with that Aaliyah sent Kidada pictures of the models and hair and makeup promos. 

I love it Kidada Replied it looks so good. 

I know right! I can't wait for the test shots and everything to be approved Aaliyah said. 

Fall/ Winter '17 is going to be crazy. Kidada said. 

Yeah, girl it sure is, So glad this collection is finally off the ground. Aaliyah said. 

Me too girl me too. Aaliyah said. 

Then ended their conversation talking about how far they've come with the production and how now everything is in place and how in the following summer there starting a collaboration Jewelry Line with Macy's, Things are looking up for the both of them. 

------------