Eight

Aaliyah the Next day she had gotten back into the studio and Decided to finish up a song with Whitney Houston, she was working also viewing a clothing collection with Kidada the following week.

Hey, Kid, Aaliyah said walking into Kidada's Office

Hey, Boo she said getting up and giving her a hug, you wanna look over some of the styles we came up with.

Yes ! I want the whole Hip-Hop Harajuku type of style you know street but sweet.

I gotcha you! I love the oversized pink sweaters with the black Tommy Overalls it reminds me of back in the day with the Shows we used to kick it at.

I know Right, Time flys Aaliyah said sitting on the top of the desk.

Have you spoken to Tamia or Bey in awhile? Kidada asked.

Nope, Bey is upset with me for some reason and Tamia Is back in LA I Believe, hopefully when I fly out there next month we can hang out.

True True, Have you Seen Carter Yet He's the cutest Little thing, Kid Said Blushing.

Nah, I and Rashad aren't on speaking terms at the moment she said looking down, playing with her fingers.

Aaliyah, what happened? Kidada asked awhile closing the office door.

I Had talked with my mother and some things were said and she wasn't happy about it,

Like...Kidada said waving her hand for her to continue

The situation from back in the day came about.. and of course, I got heated and snapped.

Aaliyah, you mean that situation with your uncle correct? Kidada asked.

Yeah, I was young you know, and I didn't what I was getting into- I just thought about Rob and how he felt.

Did he know about that? Kid asked concerned.

No, That's why I was so angry at her for so long, I thought at least we could talk as civilized adults, but I guess not and as far and Rashad he's mad that I brought it up, so he's taking my mom's side.

Aaliyah said moving her bangs out of her face.

Wow Li, well I hope Fashion week takes some of the weights of the situation off. Kidada said

Yeah, let's hope so, she said going over the last minute paperwork.

------

These photos are great Johnathan! I love them, Chris and Eric OMG this makeup and Hair is everything! Kidada and Aaliyah said hugging them, as they were getting fitted.

Aaliyah had on a spraypainted pair of baggy jeans with gold Japenese symbols of the left side with sparkles of gold left going up the side and on the back pocket spraypainted DP in pink. and a White Bandana crop top with bedazzled jewels with a black choker. and Tims.

Kidada had a Black and white patent leather skirt with a denim crop top with a chain around her waist that said Dollypop in silver. with a pair of Christian Loubs Nude heels.

Derek, you are amazing! Aaliyah yelled.

well, what can I say! I'm a natural he said smiling.

This is going to be dope as hell! Kidada said excitedly. 

-------

Aaliyah went pass her house to pick up a folder with files for the show the way she passed a familiar face and didn't pay any mind but when she turned around she noticed it was really him, 

Aaliyah quickly Gulped and walked away and before she could open the door, He noticed her. 

Aaliyah ! Ali- 

his bodyguard tapped him and said he had to go. he held his finger and ran to her and Aaliyah froze and nervously said. 

Hey, Ginuwine. 

-------