Twenty- Four

The Next few weeks Aaliyah kept in touch with her brother to see if their dad was okay. She then Flew Atlanta which was very rare for her, but she needed to go handle some things that involved Ginuwine, and the one person she knew could help her. so she called Sole or so she thought.

------

Aaliyah Elgin left for the Tour hours ago? sole said with an attitude

Oh Okay, I Just text him then, Aaliyah said

Sole Looked at Aaliyah Up and down.. and cross her arms.

Okay, Li what do you REALLY want?

I wanted to Give Elgin the papers back because he's not going to get custody of her, my lawyer will give him a call.

Ha! That's what you came down here for, to give him papers, well if you must know the court date is next month and if you don't show up he will legal right to take her.

Whatever make sure he gets them. Aaliyah said, side-eyeing her, walking back to her car she got a missed call from Elgin she huff as she called back and said What.

Sole just told me what you're trying to do! What the Fuck. He yelled

Maybe if you would take care more of your responsibilities I wouldn't have to do this, so Either you Sign or we are going back to court. your choice.

Fine, whatever I'll sign the papers when I get back.

Good choice Elgin, and with that Aaliyah hanged up the phone.

------

Aaliyah Sat on her couch and drank some wine and waited for T to drop off Gia, and Cassie.

Hi Mommy!! Gia said Running toward her and jumping in her lap.

Hey Babygirl, Did you have fun with Uncle Rashad!

Yeah, he made me and Cassie brownies, and we went to the zoo and we played with Carter.

Look like you had a lot of fun, Go get ready for bed and lemme talk to cousin Teyana okay.

Tey, still had Cassie in her arms that child can sleep through anything. Aaliyah took her and put her in the playpen.

Wassup Li, Tia said giving a hug

Thanks for bringing them home, and I don't know how I feel about going to the wedding.

You'll be okay, she said rubbing her shoulder.

I know, I'm happy for them I am, I just want the girls to be as well you know with everything going on between Elgin and me I'm glad Gia is away and spending time with my brother and you. so u thank you for that.

Are you going to get back into the studio? T asked.

Soon, Soon after I get everything settled Aaliyah said,

that's good I'm proud if you li

thanks, T, Aaliyah said opening the door

no problem cuz, I'll see you the week after next.

Alright, girl, she said giving her a hug. and closed the door, Aaliyah put the alarm on and clean the dishes and saw Gia was already in bed, she kissed her cheek and put Cassie in her playpen and went to bed herself.