Sixteen

BTW Who's Excited about the Xscape reunion !! I know I am! now if they can sort their issues why can't Destiny's Child do the same.( Since DC been in the game for a good 20 years lol )

 -------- 

The Next Day,

Aaliyah Called Beyonce and said hey Girl do you want this song.

Beyonce said yeah sure but I won't record it till later on maybe next year or so can you hold on to it for me, please.

Yeah sure, How's Blue and the baby?

There good, there at Gloria's house, how you been!

I'm been okay just working just got back into songwriting. Aal

That's great! and thanks for the song, I'm on my other call with Kelly so I'll call you later.

Okay, talk to you later.

--------------------------------

Aaliyah called Kidada

Hey girl how are you? Aaliyah as she sympathized with her.

I'm doing okay, Just thinking about Pac you know today's the day he died.

Yeah I know do you want me to come by Aaliyah Asked.

No, No I'll be okay, Kidada said. 

Aaliyah sighed and said she knew that this was a difficult day for her normally she would take her out to get her mind off of things but she had too much on her plate as well. anything or anyone for that matter comes along she'll snap. 

Aaliyah began folding laundry when she heard a light knock at the door. she looked through the peep hole and noticed it was Sole with Ginuwine.  

What the fuck Aaliyah thought to herself.  she slowly debated on wheater she should open the door. she quickly unlocked the bottom lock first. 

and spoke what do yall want? with her hand on her hip

we wanted to talk now can you open the door please, He's not going to say anything promise. Sole said 

Aaliyah sighed and opened the door, come on in she said sarcastically, Guiding them toward the living room. 

Instead of sitting Aaliyah stood up at shook her head and said do yall really want. she asked angrily. 

well, we wanted to take Gia on a vacation with us if that was okay with you. Sole said. 

Aaliyah shook her head Nope she's fine, she'll be going to Summer Camp. 

I told you she wouldn't say yes. Sole said while getting up, I'll wait for you in the car. while Elgin gave her the keys. 

Li come on! its only for two days, and what's wrong with her being missing two days of camp. Ginuwine said. 

 Registration  Aaliyah said crossing her arms. 

 I wanted to introduce her to her aunt, come on Li, two days that's it she'll be back before you know it and I know you want a break. 

Aaliyah rolled her eyes at that last comment and said Fine she can Go but she better be back here by Monday before her first day. 

Thank you, she's going to have a ball! he said hugging her. 

she waved him off and said yeah yeah get out before I change my mind. Aaliyah said closing the door. 

--------

A few hours later Aaliyah went Pass Ms. Gloria's house to pick up Gia. 

Mommy! Mommy! Gia said running to the door 

Hey baby girl, giving her a big hug, did you have fun? Aaliyah asked. 

Yes, I love coming to grandmas. Gia said 

I know you do baby, but you won't be coming next weekend. 

GG you're going with your daddy for the weekend! Aaliyah said picking her up. 

Her smile dropped and said Why I wanna go to six flags with Uncle Shawn and Blue. 

I know baby but your aunt Shelia wants to meet you & you can meet your little cousin Keri and have fun in Miami. trying to get her to be excited. 

I don't want to go I wanna stay with Grandma. 

when you come back I'll take you to visit blue okay. 

Okay, she said Grabbing her overnight bag. 

Aaliyah can I talk to you for a second Gloria said? 

Sure Aaliyah said sitting on the couch, Wassup. 

How have you been? Gloria asked

I'm Okay, I've been writing a lot of songs lately, making sure the girls are busy, how about you. 

you know I'm good, just wanted to ask you about the situation that I've been hearing.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and said It's a lot of things about that situation that's just wrong. 

Have you even thought to listen to your mothers side of things? without jumping down her throat. 

Aaliyah sighed and said No, Its really no reason to she lied, she knew what was going on. 

Aaliyah you Lied too now Gloria said

Yeah, but I did it for my own good, to protect myself which she didn't do. 

Aaliyah your mother didn't know what to do, I'm not saying she was right because your mother is a very sneaky woman, but she tried best that she knew how. 

Aaliyah just listened and said I guess I should talk to her again. 

Yeah and this time just listen, don't respond. Gloria stated

Okay Ms. G Thank you, Gia come, on. Aaliyah said awhile giving gloria a hug. 

------

Aaliyah went home and Called her Mother for the first time and said can we talk, whenever you get a chance. 

Sure Aaliyah, when do you want me to come by. 

Next weekend is fine. Aaliyah stated. 

Okay. see you then Love you. 

I love you too. Aaliyah said, hanging up. 

Aaliyah finished out another song for Tiffany Evans and turn off the light and went to bed, feeling a little bit at peace for the moment. 

-------

I know short chapter, I'm feeling a little better so I'll be posting again.