Twenty- Eight

Sole, can you watch her! Ginuwine yelled into the phone I can't take Gia to this party you know that. 

Well call Carmen she said 

Come on Sole you know Aaliyah can't stand her. 

well, that looks like your only option or ask Sharron. 

Ginuwine rolled his eyes as Gia was sitting on the floor eating chips. 

Alright lemme work something out. he said  into the phone 

He hanged up and decided to Carmen. 

Hey C, can you watch Gia I'm at the Casto hotel on 5th. 

I'll be there I'm right up the street. she said. 

cool see you in a few. 

10 minutes later 

Carmen this is Gia. GG come and say hi to Carmen.

Hi she said dryly as turned and continued watching cartoons 

So Have to go in late already we have left Chinese Takeout you can order room service and you have my number so. Ginuwine said grabbing his room key he kissed Gia and left.  

Well, I guess it just us little diva, you want some food. Carmen asked

No, I miss my mommy she said. holding the tablet. 

Carmen began pulling out some weed and smoking, Gia began to cough really bad. 

ooh, sorry baby girl.

when Carmen left the room, Gia called her mother. 

Mommy, I wanna come home.

Where's your dad where's your dad? Did he leave? 

He went to a party. she said while drinking water

Okay, so who's watching you?  

Its this lady named Carmen

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Aaliyah said 

Okay, I'll see if I can come to get you or see if someone else is willing to fly out there. 

Okay, mommy love you love

Love you too baby girl. 

Gia was getting bored and opened the door to see nobody was out there. and so wonder the halls until she was the club and walked in and realized it wasn't like the ones she seen her dad perform in but it looked familiar. 

they started to play pony and her dad came out and Gia was shocked. so she made her way to the side of the stage. 

What the hell excuse Ginuwine said looking for Carmen. 

GG do you wanna sing an she said Yas! she said.

They sang together and then he took gia back up to the room and made sure gia was sleep and told carmen not to leave again. 

A few hours later.

Really What the fuck was you thinking leaving my child like that with her knowing that she wasn't going to keep and eye on her Aaliyah yelled at Elgin,

Dame had to go get her out his busy schedule to bring her back to New York because your trifling ass doesn't know how to act. I knew I should've let her go with you! Aaliyah yelled.

Aaliyah I ain't know Carmen was going to leave the room, I swear I thought when I left out Gia was sleep. and then after the show, she was gone.

Really you, you really think I should believe your lying ass, G. Aaliyah said putting her hand up his face.

Aaliyah paced around the room with her arms folded and shook her head. My Daughter could've been kidnapped Aaliyah said Getting angry all over again, Dammit G, I'm never letting her go with ever again. I refuse, to deal with this shit again.

and with that, she grabbed her bag and left. Aaliyah flew back to NYC with Gia and Dame flew out a day later to check on things.

rumors began to spread that Aaliyah and Dame got back together but they weren't.

Aaliyah Gave Dame the spare key, He lightly knocked on Aaliyah's bedroom door.

Hey, Dame said walking toward her bedside, as he sat on the side of her bed

Hey, she said moving the covers on the bed out of the way, I wanna thank you for getting Gia for me, I know it was last minute.

Anytime I know you'd do the same for me if were Ava.

True, True Aaliyah said putting up her notebook.

so when are you going back to LA, Aaliyah said standing up.

Tomorrow, Dame replied. standing up in front of her.

Li' come here he said.

Nope, I'm not doing this with you again, Aaliyah said lightly pushing him away from her face.

Damon stop it seriously, she said shaking her head, I'm not in love with you anymore,

Okay, But I am, Aaliyah as long as I live I'm still in love with you.

Wait, What? Aaliyah said confused

I Still love you, Li' Damon confessed

Dame... I Still love you too. Aaliyah said hugging him.