Twenty- Five

3 months later...

Aaliyah began rushing to get the girls ready for Damon's wedding, Aaliyah sat in the middle row next to Rashida and watched as the girls walked down the aisle. Everything looked so beautiful, she sighed and thought back to her and dame's wedding which was rushed, due to the fact of her busy tour schedule and Dame trying to get his own artist developed off Def jam. She quickly shook that thought when everyone began to stand.

and watched as Raquel walked down the aisle in a vintage Chanel Dress, in arms with her father in tow. while Selena's - If I could fall in love softly played in the background.

Wow, Aaliyah said as she stood up she looked amazing.

Rachel stared at Aaliyah and she gave her a calm look back. she wasn't going to mess up Raquel's big day, Her and Dame were over and that was fine, she just wished things were different at times but that past was in the past.

The Couple Has written there own Vows, the pastor said an

passed Damon the cue cards.

I, Damon Anthony Dash Take Raquel Madison Horn To love and cherish forever, from being my Best friend to My business partner to now becoming to my wife, It's been a Crazy 6 years but its been worth it, and I love you.

Raquel began to cry a bit and everyone Awww'd

I feel like I've known you for 1000 lifetimes, you're my inspiration and yes it has been a roller coaster at times, but I grateful to be on that ride with you.

---

They exchanged Rings and recited the vows out of the bible.. and He kissed the bride.

Aaliyah smiled as GiGi ran up to her and Gave her a hug. Sadly Aaliyah couldn't stay for the reception due to court orders that she drop off Gia at Elgin's House for the weekend.

Come on baby girl, Aaliyah said picking her up.

Aww, Thank you for Coming Raquel said, I wish you could've stayed around.

Me too I Maybe back a little later on, If I can make it back,

when Raquel walked away dame pulled her to the side and said that was really nice of what you said to Raquel earlier.

it was no biggie, ya'll are really in love and it shows, as long as you good that all that matters.

and with that Damon hugged her, and Aaliyah smiled and said better get going.

-----------

2 hours later after dropping of Gia she called her mother and talked for what seemed like forever, she hadn't spoken to her mother in months but she felt like a few things needed to be said, with still including the contract with she was under with her uncle Barry. After getting off of the phone she sat on the couch and pondered the question of what her mother said Was it Really Worth It?

Aaliyah thought about a lot of the discussions that she had made and thought about the consequences behind it and sighed.. most of her decisions were made in an act of anger or loneliness.

when she walked to her cabinet she noticed a lot of her alcoholic beverages were finished, she never was a heavy drinker, but maybe the stress of Elgin was getting to her more than she anticipated.

She quickly threw away the empty bottles and leaned against the fridge and thought. What The hell Am I doing?.