Twenty-Nine

3 months later they've been still talking, and that's it Aaliyah knew she couldn't deal with Damon again, so they just became good friends over the past few months Aaliyah even taught about moving back to LA.

but she didn't she decided it was best to stay in New York with her kids instead of uprooting them, luckily Her album sales did well. she decided to get back into acting, as executive producer with helping Billie Woodruff with the finale Honey Film. As far as getting back in the studio Aaliyah needed time to get there.

Aaliyah and Beyonce were back on good terms, Beyonce finally decided to Divorce Shawn, Tamia and Grant moved to Austin, Texas.

----------------

Aaliyah called Kidada How've things been she asked.

I'm Great! How're the girls? Kidada asked

There good, Ginuwine has to have supervised visitation to see her now, so he's pissed but he'll deal. I'm just glad Gia is okay.

Girl me too, So whats been up with you and Dame are ya'll getting back together or Nah? Kidada asked.

Why you gotta be so damn nosey? and I'm not sure, we're still getting back on the friend's thing, speaking of him he's supposed to be picking up Cassie today to take her to go get registered for preschool.

Aw okay, there growing up so quickly,

Yeah, girl, they are, but I gotta go studio awaits.

okay talk to you later

----

On her way, Aaliyah was turning up to classic Mariah Carey jams to get herself in the mood for writing some new material.

Hey, Li' Tim and Eric greeted her at the door.

Hey guys who are in the private session? Aaliyah asked walking into the booth

It's Busta! Tim Shouted

he's working on a new album Eric said

Wow, that's amazing Aaliyah said.

Okay you ready Li? Eric Asked

Yeah, I've only written one verse though I was hoping that I could finish it out later tonight.

Eric shook his head and said yeah sure why don't you lay the first part down and we can see what's happening with that.

Aaliyah put her Headphones on and began singing the fist line of Don't worry.

Damn Tim said that's going to be a single.

Hm I guess so she said into the mic and walking out of the booth. I love writing the music now more than singing it.

You can still do both Tim said.

I still love my music you know but as of right now with The quick success of DollyPop collection last season I just wanna focus on that and the kids for the moment.

That make sense Li' I'm proud of you Tim said giving her a hug.

She stayed in the studio for a few more hours before going home.

She saw a familiar Black BMW outside her house and knew who it was but was nervous.

Aaliyah opened the door to Damon sitting on the couch with Cassie.

Damon..What are you doing here is everything alright? Aaliyah asked

Oh Hey,Li' Um Yeah everything's Cool. He said starting at the TV.

Aaliyah picked up Cassie and put her in bed and closed the bedroom door and clicked off the tv and walked over to Damon sitting on the sofa.

Now what the hell is going on normally you call before just popping up and how the hell did you even get a key to my place !?! Aaliyah asked confused.

Your brother gave me a key for emergencies.

Okay your scaring me this is not an emergency though you aren't bleeding or anything so what's really up?

Me and Raquel are divorcing.

Wow, I'm so sorry Aaliyah said getting up to get a glass of wine. And grabbed a Crown for him.

Here. She said handing him the bottle.

Aaliyah to be completely honest I've compared her quite a bit to you, and I know that was wrong but I couldn't help it.

Aaliyah began to feel uncomfortable she remembered the conversation her and Raquel had when she popped up and said the same thing and she was actually jealous.

Damon I know you love her, but you can't keep doing that it's not healthy at all. And believe or not I've moved on.  Aaliyah said

I know you have, and that's what pisses me off I miss what we had, even though we have a dope friendship which I cherish I just feel horrible for how I treated you that all. Dame stated

Aaliyah began sipping her wine. And shook her head,  and said Damon what ever your intention was to come here I'm not sleeping with you, I'm not going to be your rebound you better call Rachel for that.

I won't I promise. He said

Aaliyah felt bad for him but she knew what he trying to do and that how she ended up pregnant the last time.

Aaliyah handed him a pillow and blanket and said the couch pulls out as a bed. And Aaliyah went and got ready for bed and to make sure he didn't try anything she locked her bedroom door.

Goodnight Dame. She yelled.

Goodnight Baby momma. He shouted back

Aaliyah laughed and finished her red wine and began writing a little bit of the song from earlier and went to bed. 

Meanwhile Damon was thinking about how he could fix things with Raquel, eventually he went to sleep as well.