Twelve

Open the Fucking Door Aaliyah! Aaliyah ! Ginuwine yelled.

Shit, she said to herself she quickly texted Tamia and said I need your help, call me, please.

no more than 2 seconds later T called.

What's going on?

Elgin is outside my door, and waking up the kids I called the police but Cease gave him my address and he's drunk and won't leave.

Are the Girls okay? Tamia asked worriedly. 

Cassie's Crying/ screaming her butt off, and Gia is still sleeping you know she can sleep through anything. Aaliyah said.

A few minutes later the banging stopped and she heard the police and him yelling get off of me.

Aaliyah walked out of the bedroom and went to the bedroom was Gia was and saw that she was still sleeping she thanked god and held Cassie and gave her a pacifier for her to calm down a bit more.
-------
Aaliyah called cease and cussed him out.

I can't believe you gave him my address !! She yelled now his crazy ass is going to stalk me. I called the police on his ass but still you know how he is so much for having my back she said rolling her eyes as if he could see her through the phone.

Shit you know I ain't mean it! I didn't give him the number I swear one of my homeboys did.

I'm not buying that lie at all, you told him now he know so you get rid of him.

Okay Aaliyah.

I'm not playing with you cease you better do it! As she hung up the phone.
------
Grant, I can't deal with this bull shit right! All over a damn baby are you kidding me?

Tamia are you serious! It's almost 7 years you to damn busy too with your damn friends and their problems but here at home, you can't fix it.

You know what grant, I'm leaving before I say something that I'll regret.

Tamia don't you dare walk out tell me.

Tamia slammed her purse on the table and said fine grant I fell out of love with you a very long time ago, I really am sick and tired of pretending to be their perfect wife to you, when shot went left a long time ago, and that's why I don't want to have your damn baby. Tamia yelled and grabbed her purse and walked out the driveway.

Grant ran out the house behind her and said don't think about coming back either.

Tamia shrugged and said it's my house! I'm on the deed!

Not anymore grant yelled and walked back in the house.

Tamia shook her head and threw on her shades and backed out of the driveway and went to work.

--------------

Aaliyah called Tamia and she still didn't answer the phone she slightly began to get worried Normally she'd at least text her right away.  

Aaliyah pulled her car over and called again, 

What! Tamia yelled 

Oh hey, I just wanted to see if you're okay. Aaliyah said shyly. 

Sorry, Aaliyah, I'll call you back a little later okay, kiss the kids for me. 

Aaliyah hanged up the phone and began driving toward the studio where she wanted to finish up a song called It's whatever, with Tim, she put a few last minute touches on that and also wrote a song for an up and coming singer named Tinashe. Called C'est La Vie

After she was done she went home, took a shower, start writing a new song and heard a light knock at the door, mommy she heard GG why aren't you sleep? she asked. 

Mommy, I miss daddy. 

Aaliyah huffed and rubbed her forehead and said I know GG I'm  sorry but you can't see your daddy right now. 

Why? Gia asked. 

Gia It's late Come on let's go to sleep I'll tell you in the morning. 

Okay, love you, mommy. 

Love you too Babygirl. 

---------

Author Notes:  Short Chapter & Sorry I haven't been updating... my life lol it's a lot going on.BTW I just told my mother that I write lol yeah nobody in my family knew for a long ass time.