Seven

The Next few days Aaliyah decided to go to the studio and meet up with Timbaland, and Aaliyah wrote a song called If you love me and sent it over to Tiffany Evens, and wrote "Scared of Beautiful" for upcoming album Brandy.

"Aaliyah, are you going to do another album?" Timberland asked.

"Yeah, But Maybe the next few months, before I head off to LA again to help Kidada with the Clothing line,"  she said sitting in the swirly chair.

"BabyGirl what about this Track?!" Timberland played.

It's was cool and chill but It wasn't me and I knew who to write the song for Beyonce, it had her name written all over it.

It was called "My Heart Still, Beats."

-----

A Few Hours Later...

Aaliyah went back to the hotel, as her cousin Tayana was going to watch Cassie while she was working on a few things. and running around doing last-minute things.

As she got into her range rover, her phone buzzed and it was her mother she hadn't spoken her in a year in a half. she texted her and told her she'll call when she got back to the hotel.

"Hey, BabyGirl," she said excitedly.

"Hi Mom" Aaliyah replied dryly.

"Elgin called for you a few days ago! I told him you were in California."

"Oh, well I'll talk to him another time," she replied dryly.

"Are you LA right now?" she asked.

"Just for 2 weeks then I'm back in NY why... are you here?" Aaliyah replied

"Yeah, Baby, I'm fine, I feel like we should finally talk."

"Hmm, well I'm kinda busy at the moment, I really don't want to talk about what happened it's in the past."

"Aaliyah Just Listen-"

Aaliyah heavily sighed "I'm Listening..."

"Maybe we can meet somewhere and talk." Diane considered.

 "I guess you can come by and talk," Aaliyah said.

"Great!"  Diane replied an hanged up the phone.

Aaliyah looked down at her cell and saw a texted from Damon asking could he come by and talk as well, she quickly thought to herself and decided why not kill two birds with one stone.

----

An Hour Later

A few minutes went by and Diane showed up Aaliyah greeted her and she sat in the living room across from her.

"I'm so sorry Babygirl, I really am, I shouldn't have Listened to Barry and Cut you off when you needed me the most."

Aaliyah sighed and said, "I accept your apology but I'm fine and I don't want to discuss it."

"Aaliyah you need too, Listen I was wrong for telling you that you and Damon shouldn't be together, it was wrong of me."

"Dame and I aren't together anymore, and I'm talking about Rob-".

"Mom!?!" Aaliyah said snapping her finger as her mother looked down at her cell phone.

"Aaliyah Look-"Diane said

The doorbell rang and she shook her head and answered it.

"Damn, Aaliyah why you let me know ya moms was here!" Damon stated as she noticed his ex-mother-in-law of the couch. 

"Listen my mother is here and -" she Paused. 

"Dame!" her mother said rolling her eyes.

"Listen can you give me and my mom a second. then I'll talk to you". she said lightly tapping dame's shoulder.

"Yeah, I gotta go check on Ava anyway,"  He said walking out the door.

"Aaliyah what are you talking about? Robert shouldn't have anything to do with it, the baby is Damon, isn't it?" Diane said changing on the subject.

"Yeah, the baby is Dame's but, the reason I stopped talking to you I've decided my life to you and uncle Barry since I was 12 and I was tired of it all the back and Fourth between you and Dad about it became too much. You just don't want to acknowledge what happened that night and it's fine," she explained.

Aaliyah Yelled: "It's not that! I don't want to talk about it-"

"Mom, You act like that night never happened! He raped me and you and Dad wanted it to be me to take the blame like it was my fault!"

"Aaliyah Dana Haughton who do you think you're talking to you!" Diane said getting upset.

"You! obviously! you told him too and he did, that's why you and dad pushed so hard for me to sign him," she yelled at her. 

"Babygirl!" Diane said walking toward her trying to hug her.

"No, I trusted you and lied to me just leave me alone! matter fact get out!" she said pointing toward the door while her tears. 

-----

As Aaliyah wiped her tears Damon came into the living room.

"Damn Li' you okay? he said she's as though he never saw that pissed at her mother before.

Aaliyah turned around and looked at dame and yelled "As for you, I can't believe you actually acted that way toward your own Child Hell! how do you think I felt when I moved to New York, knowing that I had to come all the way back here to tell you.

He just sat back on the chair and Listened.

I'm sorry things didn't work out as planned for you and Natane! but just like you'd tell me sometimes you just have to accept what's there and move on.

Damon shook his head and said are you done?

Aaliyah just gave a glance and said I'm Far from finished.

Well, I gotta go get Ava from School so I'll call you later, and with that, he left.

Hey, Babygirl How've you been? 

I've been better, I talked to my mom it didn't go so well I snapped.

Why? and about what?

About my uncle Barry. Aaliyah said.

Oh, Lord Kelly said

Everything just went left. and I snapped I know it was wrong but I needed to get that off my chest, its been building up ya know.

Well Aaliyah at least she knows how you feel, and you're not holding onto it anymore, How are the girls.

The Girls are fine there visiting family at the moment while I'm out here finishing up some work, How's Angie and Bey?

Beyonce is not doing to well actually just spoke to her, not too long ago, But Angie is good.

How about you and Titan?

Oh me and Lil T are good, Tim's good he's out with TY and Shawn.

Oh Okay. Aaliyah said.

Well, thanks to you so much Kelly I won't stress it as much. Aaliyah stated

Yeah please don't do that unless you're going to write a song. Kelly teased

Funny ! maybe you never know, alright Love you I'll text you sometime tomorrow though. Aaliyah said

Love you too babe, Kelly said hanging up the phone.

------

Aaliyah decided to Write the rest of the evening until she got tired around 3 am. she had written quite a lot and missed it. she texted her mother with and apology in hopes that they could fix their relationship.