4.0

A week later Aaliyah Flew Back into town with Cassie when she pulled into the driveway Rachel and Dame were going at it.

Aaliyah shook her head getting out the car.

'What is she doing here?" Rachel said pointing toward Aaliyah's Car.

Damon shook his head and was surprised she actually showed up,  Aaliyah walked toward Him "you wanted proof... here!" she said throwing the files on the table. 

Aaliyah turned to Rachel and said "I'm Only here so My Daughter can meet her father." she looked Rachel up and down as she held cassie on her hip. 

Rachel looked between the both of them and said "that's it Damon fuck you!" she said getting in her car.

Damon began banging on the side out of frustration. 

"Rachel Open the door! Come on!" He yelled while banging on the side of the door. 

Driving Off  Damon looked dead at Aaliyah and yelled. 

"Really?! what the hell was that!"

"Don't Yell in front of her!" she said holding cassie's ears.

Aaliyah waited for him to unlock the door, and when she did she heard the girls in the living room.

Hey, Girls! Aaliyah said

 "Liyah!" Ava shouted then asked "is that our sister?"

"Yep, do you want to hold her?" Aaliyah said

Ava Held cassie and looked so cute. Aaliyah took a Quick picture and let them play in the living room, while Damon and her Talked.

"So what was that about with you and Rachel?" Aaliyah said folding her arms.

"Nothing," he said walking away from getting water out the fridge.

Aaliyah leaned on the countertop and said: "Oh Really, Dame what happened?"

Damon Looked up and said, "She's now Granted full custody of the girls, and I'm only allowed visitation on the weekends."

"Why? That doesn't make any sense!" Aaliyah said shaking her head.

 "Shit happened when she wanted to get back together!" Damon stated.

"Oh, Aaliyah said Simply. well, I hope things work out" she said watching the girls play with Cassie.

She looks like you more now Aaliyah said breaking the awkward silence

Hmm, Damon said while drinking his water.

Why don't you want to acknowledge her she is your daughter! Aaliyah Semi-Yelled.

Damon looked at her like she was crazy. and said Okay! damn,

There was a Knock at the door.

Aaliyah answered it and it was 

Natane..