Nineteen

The Next Day. 

 Aaliyah Got a text from Beyonce,

Aaliyah forgot all about Gia and Blue's Playdate Aaliyah called Beyonce.

Hey, Bey, I'm so sorry about the playdate Between Gia and Blue play date I've been so busy, trying to get things prepared for fashion week in a few months. Aaliyah said.

It's okay, I wanted to talk to you in person, I'm in town for some things at Parkwood, so I wanted to stop by if that was okay,

Um, sure the kids aren't here there at Gloria's so, you can come by is everything okay though?

I'll let you know when I get there and with that, she hung up the phone.

--------

2 hours later....

Beyonce knocked on Aaliyah door.

Hey, Bey, Aaliyah said Embracing her in a hug

Hey, Li she nervously sat on the couch, said this is a really nice place, Gloria told me about your place she's proud of you. Beyonce stated

Aaliyah sat down beside her and said Yeah, I'm proud of myself, so what's been going on with you?

Beyonce paused for awhile and said I'm pregnant again she said putting her hand on her head.

Aaliyah said Congrautionaltions I know Lyndell is happy right.

Yeah but it's not his, it's Shawn's and he won't talk to me, I've been calling for two days straight and nothing. Beyonce said.

Aaliyah said I haven't spoken to him in awhile, so I have no way of contacting him either. how do you know it's his.

Aaliyah really! you know I'm not like that, we hooked up before he left to go to California a few months ago. Beyonce said

I wasn't saying that you were, but why would you marry Lyndell if you still wanted Shawn back. Aaliyah said

So my lovely father would leave the hell alone about stability, how Blue should be in a home with both parents, so I just jumped the gun and married him, it was horrible, I can't even look at him the face right now! I'm moving out as well. Beyonce explained.

Damn Bey, that's crazy, I'm really sorry, maybe Ms.Gloria can Help? or Annie? Aaliyah suggested

You know how Annie is about me, so No and Ms. G helps out with Blue when she can, I just need to move and have blue in school full time.

I understand that Gia is going to Camp as soon as she gets back from Miami with Ginuwine. Aaliyah said

Wait, you let her go with him? I thought you weren't going to let her go no matter what.

Well, Gia's getting older and she always asking questions about her father and things and I don't want to hold that against her so I let her go visit her aunt. 

Wow, I'm proud of you Liyah, You know I was upset that you didn't come to the wedding but I'm glad you didn't because it really would've been a mess. 

Oh, well Thank you, I knew you weren't upset because Angie and Kelly and Solo was there so It didn't make a difference. Aaliyah said. 

Aaliyah's phone rung and it was Damon. 

Oh, Shit! Aaliyah accidentally said out loud. 

What Beyonce turned around. 

Damon supposed to stop by but ill tell him to come by later. 

Aaliyah, can you please help me out this time. Bey begged

Oh No, Nope I'm not helping you out this is between you and Shawn. 

Ugh Fine! Beyonce said grabbing her purse and leaving. 

Aaliyah shook her head and texted Damon and said you can come over, and we can talk. she texted back. 

Alright cool, he replied.  

-------

After Bey left, Aaliyah decided to clean up a little bit, and as soon she put the last dish on the shelf, Dame was at the door. 

Hey, she said opening the door, putting a piece of hair behind her ear.  

Hey he said hugging her, she hadn't hugged him in forever, so she was kinda caught off guard. 

they stood still a little while longer then attended. 

come sit down Aaliyah said. 

would you like something to drink? she asked while she went into the kitchen. and grabbed herself some coconut water 

Nah I'm good, wanted to ask you about Raquel though. 

Aaliyah's attitude shifted a bit as she sat in the chair across from him. 

I wanted the girls to be in the wedding. 

Aaliyah almost choked on her water and said wow, so soon. 

Yeah, well Raquel is expecting so, we kinda just wanna get it done ya know. 

Yeah, Yeah Well congratulations! what is she having? Aaliyah asked

A Boy. Dame replied excitedly

Aaliyah could see how happy he was so she kept the comments to a minimal since she was remembered what Rachel had said, so she left it alone. 

Well Yeah, I think the girls would love to the flower girls. 

how would you feel to the maid of honor? Dame asked in all seriousness

I know this is on a short notice but I just wanted to ask. 

To be honest Dame, I wouldn't feel comfortable in doing so, but the girls can defiantly be apart. 

Are the girls here? 

No, There at Gloria's. Aaliyah said running her hands over her ponytail.

*a moment of Awarkward silence*

Damon phone rang, and said Wifey's calling and excused himself. 

a few minutes later he came back and said Thanks, Aaliyah it means a lot that girls could be a part of this. 

You're welcome, dame. she said as she opened the door. 

--------------

Gloria kept the girls for the rest of the night so Aaliyah had time to think about what actually had asked her, was it a joke? or was he serious that he had asked his ex-wife to be the maid of honor? she laughed it off and continued writing on a few songs so a couple of artists before calling it a night.