Thirteen

The Next Day Aaliyah's brother Rashad asked for her to come over to her parents house to sorta talk things out at first Aaliyah was very hesitant because of what happened before and she didn't want to pop off like she did, but something told her to go just to see and if it doesn't feel right she can always leave.

Aaliyah said sure what time and dropped off the kids and Shawn's mother's house she didn't really understand what was the point of going over there either, but Rashida was over there so hopefully if something goes left she'd have her back.

Aaliyah stood near the door and waited for Rashad before going in the house. Rashad walked in front of her and waited for Aaliyah to walk in the living room.

Hey, baby girl! Her father greeted and hugged her, Aaliyah smiled and hugged him back she sat on the couch across from her uncle and mother and did a deep sigh, before sitting down.

Diane started the conversation.....

How are my grandchildren? Diane said

Aaliyah smiled and said there good...

that's great, now can we talk please, Barry commented

Diane hinted for Aaliyah to start first.

Aaliyah eyed her mother and raised her eyebrow indicating that she wasn't going to speak to him.

Diane sighed and said She's Angry and upset, now I brought you here out of good faith, that you two can patch things up, or at least try.

Diane! Micheal yelled across the room, Let them air it out themselves, without you interrupting. Diane held Aaliyah's hand and mouthed I'm sorry, as she walked away.

Aaliyah blankly stared in his direction and huffed.

Babygirl-

Don't call me that, She yelled.

he rolled his eyes and said Aaliyah Listen, I'm sorry I truly am, for everything.

Aaliyah snapped and said go to hell! as she side eyed him.

Barry ran his hands over his pants and said you know I take a lot of bullshit from artists all the time but let's not forget that I was the one who helped you out.

Aaliyah side eyed him and said to help your own self out as well, she said picking up the water.

Barry up his hands up and said I refuse to agure with you, your so stubborn..

Aaliyah huffed and said The only reason I'm here so that you can get one thing straight, that I'm not on that contract anymore and you scare me as a child not just physically but mentally as well ! I went through pure hell and you just acted like everything was okay, because Diane said this and Diane said that I'm not going to sit here and deal with the BS anymore! She said getting up Diane grabbed Aaliyah's arm hey I thought you were going to apologize as him to you.

Aaliyah snatched her arm and said as far as I'm concerned that ass hole can burn in hell for all I care. She grabbed her purse.
--------
Aaliyah had gotten a text from dame

It's TuTus Birthday party next week and she wants you there, if you like to roll pass you're more than welcome.

Aaliyah replied and said I'll be there I'll bring the girls. She replied.

Alright cool it's princess themed.

Awww that's nice, well I'll be there I'll text you later

Alright liyah.  Dame replied
-------
Aaliyah went home and thought about the argument that occurred earlier and tried to block it out  the more it was becoming relevant, she sighed as she soaked in the tub and heard her phone vibrating to see her brother Rashad calling.

What do you want Aaliyah said

You're such a bitch ! He yelled

Okay and what's knew she said making him pissed off even more.

You know what fuck you and when shit it's the fan don't call me at all. Rashad yelled

Hmm k and with that Aaliyah hanged up, the last time she felt like that was when Aaliyah had gotten pregnant the very first time, and everyone went crazy expect for this time her brother wasn't talking to her at all.

Aaliyah soaked in the tub for another 5 minutes before getting out, and drying off kidada had texted her more fabric samples on the next line coming out.

Aaliyah threw on a oversized Biggie tee and curled in bed and looked over some of the looks for the next season.

I really like the snake skinned boots girl! There so me.

Oh I know that's why I picked them, plus there sampled so I know you're small ass feet can get into them

She laughed at her emojis and said well I'll talk to you tomorrow Aaliyah replied

Okay you promise me this go to the studio and lay down a track or two and then I'll give them too you for free.

Girl! Are You braving me over sample shoes lol I can't believe you!

Well believe it honeybun, goodnight

Aaliyah didn't even reply she just laughed and turn off the light and went to sleep.
------