5.0

Continued from chapter two.

"Shawn! what are you doing here?" Beyonce said as she looked confused

He texting someone looked up and said "Huh".

"I don't have time for this right now!" she yelled in frustration getting up Beyonce began pushing him out the door, "Get out!" she yelled.

"I don't know why you're rushing me, I'm being invited!" Shawn said with a witty grin.

Beyonce rolled and eyes and said "I didn't- My mother- she- ugh!" prior to closing the dressing room door in his face, a very excited not so little blue Ivy came running down the hallway. Its the first time Bey allowed Neal to straighten her hair and she was in love.

"Daddy!!!!" she screamed while running down the hallway. she jumped in his arms, Mommy you look like a princess! she said happily.

"Thank you, Baby, where is auntie Kelly?" Beyonce asked.

"With Grandma!" down there she said pointing back down the hall.

"Blue! Blue! come on we can't have you running around here, we don't want your hair to sweat out," Angie said, while looking Shawn up and down and giving Bey the What the hell is here doing here who invited him Look.

Beyonce slightly shook her head, and turned and saw Kelly.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a second," Beyonce said pulling Kelly to the side of the doorway.

"What the hell kelly did you invite him?"

"No hell no! why would you think I'd do that after everything he's put you through." Kelly said.

Then who did, she said putting her hand on her hip.

Kelly sighed and said Your aunt and your dad gave him an invite.

"Are you kidding me! That's it the wedding is off!"  Beyonce said.

"What! No, No Call Aaliyah." Kelly said

"No! if he's here I'm not getting married, I'll be damned if he tries to ruin it." Beyonce said.

"I think you're nervous and overreacting!" Solange said, fixing Bey's har.

"Yeah, B I mean he's engaged, So he's not going to ruin anything," Michelle said.

"Chelle!!!" Kelly and Solange both yelled in unison.

"He's what?!" as she got up from the chair.

"I said too much already!!!" Michelle said.

"What's Her Name?" Beyonce said.

"Her name is Jasmine Micthell she's around 24 or 25 years old," Michelle said.

"Hmm," Beyonce said turning around

Solange began shaking her head, and said: "okay! That's it, everybody, out."

Beyonce began to overthink, the past few years, and the love she had for Lyndell was undeniable but she still had feelings for Shawn.

-------

an hour later.

If anyone should object why these two shouldn't be together in holy matrimony speak now or forever hold your peace.

TyTy stood up and coughed and looked back...

Shawn Carter...

Shawn came running down the aisle, and Julius pushed him a little nothing too serious thank goodness. Beyonce shook her head as they continued.

Bey couldn't help but notice how sorry he looked, but she continued anyway. they said there I dos and that was it. it was official Beyonce was no longer a carter.

--------

Just Minutes after the service, Beyonce ran out of the church looking for Shawn and she saw him on the parking lot.

"I'm sorry, So," they said at the same time.

"you first," he said.

"I'm sorry for giving up so easily!" Beyonce said.

"I'm sorry for not respecting your decisions and not being the man you want me to be, but I always love you."

Beyonce didn't even realize she was crying until he whipped her tear from her eye and for the first time she felt really guilty, knowing she only married lyn out of spite and playing with God was not the thing to do. so the regret was settling.

"Well, you better get back to your party," Shawn stated

"What , Oh umm, about that I didn't go through with it," Beyonce said

"What Why!?!" Shawn said.

"Because I love you, and I want us to work," Beyonce stated.

"Beyonce I'm engaged, and to be honest I think its best we just go our separate ways, clearly, this isn't working." He stated.

"Oh Yeah congrats," she said dryly. and she picked up the bottom of her dress and began walking back to the church.

she said in the back pew and prayed for a good 5 minuted until Kelly came and said Girl we been looking all over for you come on you need to change so we can go to the reception early before the guest arrive.

Beyonce huffed and went in the car with kelly and it began raining so she just looked out the car window, and kelly whispered.

"It's okay to miss him, but you've got to move on!" she said holding her hand. 

**********