Never Stopped Loving You (Sequel to Fake Date)

Chapter 1: A New Beginning Ruined..

Megans POV:

I rolled my eyes as I read the text message from Justin. Ever since I moved to New York, everything kinda had changed. I even enrolled a university but I live in my own place now. Just by myself.

So this text message from Justin thing? Ever since I left that day he had been sending me lyrics from his songs that described me, or a poem or something saying like I miss you or I love you or I need you and all that crap. I actually lied to him saying that I moved to Texas but the media ruined it for me. At university, hatred was all I used to get but since Justin and I aren't no longer together the school grew to me.

Courtney.. I hear that she has her own place in LA trying to start a acting career. At least that's what the media says. The media also said that Justin was in deep depression. That was the last news I had from him. Honestly I didn't feel guilty at all.

I text Scooter and Yael everyday to keep in touch, they sometimes visited me secretly. After all it's almost been 4 months now since I left LA. It was already October and New York was freezing. There were only two people that I kept mostly in touch with- Ariana Grande and... Chaz Somers.

Chaz had helped me a lot after I left. He and I were very close now...

Today was a Saturday and I was just laying on my bed in my apartment. Until I got a text:

Chaz: Hey Sugar! Watcha doing 2day?

Me: Laying in bed. Omfg I'm going to seriously slap Justin if he keeps sending me these shitty messages

Chaz: No duh! His phone bills are going crazy

Me: I'm so changing my number now.

Chaz: Awn, text me with your new number!! G2G

As I watched TV, my body filled with disgust as the news leads on to a Justin Bieber story. I changed the channel. I checked my time and saw that it was just noon, so I got dressed and went out.

I drove to a close by AT&T store.

"Hi, I want to change my number" I said to the girl who worked here. I gave her my sim card.

She did something to it and then gave me a new sim card

"Here you go. Your new number and pin code are written on my receipt. have a nice day" she said

"Thank you" I said to her while leaving out of the store. Next I drove over to a fast food restaurant. I sat down after I ordered and checked my phone. Instead of texting I just called Chaz right away.

People were staring at me hard... I hope they dont remember who I am.

"Hey! It's Megan!" I said very quietly hoping other People didn't here me

"Oh! Hey!? New number?" he said

"Yeah, just got it."

"Oh haha I thought Just- you know who was calling me because you guys similar numbers.." he said. He became all quiet once he had realized what he said

"I'm so sorry" he said

"Dont worry, I don't know that guy anyway"I said keeping my mind off of that.

No matter how hard I try to forget Justin, everyone or something just keeps constantly reminding me about Justin, if my plan was to forget him then it seemed impossible.

Justin's POV:

I lay in bed starring at the ceiling like I always did. Flashbacks were running inside my head and it was going to make me go crazy for real. Ever since she left, my world was no longer working. It didn't shut down, it just exploded.