Chapter 19: The Call

Justins POV:

I laid down on my bed while the bus was moving, I couldnt get Selena off my mind. In a bad way, not a good way. I went on my phone and activated my 3G networking. I read the top 5 headlines on US weekly, the top 4 were all about me, and then the last one was a bit shocking- Megan was on it. 

1. Is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez having a secret relationship behind Megans back?

Seriously? I read the news and all it said was the incident we had in the bathroom but I cleared it up so people think nothing happened in the bathroom. And tonights concert...

2. Selena Gomez does an open act on Justin Biebers Believe tour.

The article said some about jealousy between Selena and Megan. And it also wrote about Selena and I singing the song Overboard together.

3. How does Justin Biebers girlfriend Megan Lowe feel about Selena and Justin together?

This one actually shocked me.

'Seems like Biebers on and off girlfriend Megan Lowe seems to hate the fact Selena and Justin were hanging out together. We caught up with her today as she speaks truthfully to us US weekly. "How do you feel about Justin and Selena hanging out?" one paparazzi asked Lowe. Then Lowe answered: ' To be honest, I hate it. I do admit Im a bit over-protected about Justin... and Im jealous that hes spending time with her and not me. But oh well- its long distance for now". Then Megan flashed her great smile and stay strong about it. What do you think is going to happen with Selena and Megan? Who will Justin choose?'

I do like the fact like Megan is being honest to the media and yet she knows exactly what to say to the media on the facts that she does and doesnt want to share. Smart girl whom I miss so badly.

4. Is Megan Lowe mad at Justin for singing Overboard with ex- Selena Gomez?

' In fact Megan is in fact mad at Justin for singing their love song Overboard with his ex girlfriend Selena Gomez! Earlier last month Selena had canceled her Stars Dance Europian tour with personal conditions until again earlier this month she had announced she was going to do the tour. Only to be touring at the same time with Justin. Earlier today the two were spot hanging out with Alredo Flores too in Paris,France. That night at the concert, Selena Gomez who was the open act of the concert, surprised the Beliebers by singing Overboard with Justin Bieber who seemed.. quite shocked? What do you think these two will do next?' It said. I wish the media knew the true Selena Gomez instead of thinking of her as the sweet one with no problems and stuff. The girl has some mental issues...

Her last words..." Im going to get you back" kept running through my mind. Will she get me back? Will she break Megan and I up? She forced me to do her things and kissed me but I didnt kiss back so does that mean I am or am not cheating on Megan? But no matter what at the moment Im staying faithful to Megan.

5. Harry Styles and Megan Lowe hang out together in New York. 

"Lately Harry Styles and Megan Lowe seems to get comfy with each other by hugging and laying on each others shoulders. Since Justin and Selena are hanging out why cant Harry and Megan? If they are both hanging out with different people, doesnt mean they are still not together right? Did they secretly break up or something? But at least Megan has someone by her side now! The two had went to Loft Club last night together and danced away. Who do you think Megan would look good with?"

ME! 

Harry Styles? Megan and Harry had some kind of past together but they never dated- well at least I think.. 

  I texted Megan but there was no reply back-guess she was sleeping... I went on google and searched Megan Lowe and many news feed came up. The latest one was saying that Megan was smoking cigarettes. Seriously Im not doing drugs and she is? Even though shes the girl? I  dont Megan with bad health... She needs to stop.