Chapter 39: Arrest

Justins POV:

A month passed, as I left Megan for good. I hoped she was happy without me. I tried to get her off my mind but fail everytime.

I was already working on new music and do concerts in some small places. I even managed to get some minor roles on TV shows.

It was May already, and people were crazy these days, even myself. I started to smoke marijiana and other drugs, they just make me complete now.. its a horrible drug for sure... Dont know what else that can make me complete again.

It was now 11pm and I felt like I need some partying now. Lately I made some new friends that was rappers. They helped me begin a mini rapping career. All my songs that I wrote were all about Megan but yet if she knows that it was about her... I would have been killed by her since she wanted me out of her life.

"Yo Sean D" I said on the phone

"Wazz up Lil Biebs" he said

"Need some partying, wanna?" I said

"Hit me up!" he said. I laughed at the moment. I texted some other friends to meet me at the Alas Club in Atlanta. Mom was in Canada at the moment, so I had the house to myself. Scooter has been busy setting up things for his new son. Yael was going to give birth in mid July, so he was saving up time to decorate the boys room and such. I felt jealous of him starting a family and beginning his life. When I was younger I always teased him saying I would get married first and start a family. But thanks to Megan, Scooter won that bet.

I drove in my yellow Lamborghini, and went to the club. I didnt care about my speed nor anything right now. I just feel like losing my mind now. As I got out of my car, I went inside and found my friends at the table and sat down with them. We did our mini handshakes as one of them poured vodka inside the glass and gave it to me. I drank it like water and I loved the feeling of badness inside me.

It was wrong I knew that but I tried to not think like that. For the next 2 hours, we all danced with the strippers and some girls, we all smoked cocaine and marijuana. I felt so high. Just as I was sitting down a girl came next to me.

"Hey there sweet thang" she said sitting next to me. I tried to focus on recognizing her and the name finally came in.

" Jeffries?" I said

"Awwn you remember my last name, but honey- its Ceejay" she said puckering her lips.

"Riiight, Chantel" I said. My eyes were half open and I wasnt making out anything. My visions were blurry and I was still high from the drugs.

"Miss me?" she said

"A lot" I replied and kissed her. We made out roughly as she was sitting on me. After an hour of partying with her and my friends. We all headed out of the club and got in my car. The rest of the gangsters went inside their car and left as for me- Chantel was in my passenger seat. She looked so hot right now, I forgot what she was like in the past.

I speeded up as the warm spring air was rushing throught our hair. I barley could make out the road but still kept on speeding. Chantel was taking pictures by my side. The next thing I knew I stopped and a police car was behind me.

"Wass up" I greeted the officer, who was at the window.

"May I see your license please?" he asked as I gave it to him. He scanned it and shaked his head in disappointment.

"Sir, your licences are expired from last year" he said

" I dont know watcha yo talking bout" I said

"What the fuck yo?" I said as one of the officers got me out of my car and handcuffed me.

"You're underarrested for drug use, and drunk driving, and expired license." he said