Chapter 27: Promise

Megans POV: 

I noticed I fell asleep. I woke up almost when the sun was going down. We were still on the road. I was starving but I didnt want to eat. I didnt want to go out of the room either, Chantel and Justin were probably making out...

It hurt me to see them like that. What did I do wrong that made Justin hate me so much? 

"Oh good, your awake" Scooter said coming in. 

"Yeah what time is it?" I asked

"Its 6pm. Justin has a concert at 7pm, so we are just arriving" he explained. 

"Scooter, can we go shopping for something?" I asked

"Um not sure. I have to be at Justins concert. Busy" he said 

"Darn it. Well I wanna go out. Maybe to a club or something. I need some crazy time...." I said 

"Dont. I said no. " he said giving me a lecture on how I will get lost, and whatever. Well guess Im sneaking out tonight. Or I could call somebody. 

Harry. 

Harry Styles was the guy I need. We were best friends now. He is with Cara now. I really need some comfort.. and he know Europe pretty well. So why not? Both of my hands were sore, but I guess my right hand was getting better but my left wrist was still bruised from yesterday. I still couldnt believe Justin hurt me inside and out. He was no different from Jake now.

That made me very sad.

I got my phone and called Harry:

"Hey whats up?" I said trying to stop my voice from shaking

"Just home, what the hell happened to Justin?!" he said in confusion

"Sudden break-up I guess" trying not to remember anything.

"Tell me" he demanded

"He still didnt answer me and I took a flight here and saw him making out with Chantel- his new girlfriend- and we argued and he broke up with me. End of story"

"Does he have any reasons?"

"No. Not that I know of" I said

"What a bastard. Who does he think he is"

"Yeah, anyway Im stuck here for a week, no flights."

" No flights? How is that possible?"

"I dont know, some holiday shit"I said rolling my eyes.

"Well what are you doing now?"

"Well Im gonna ask you"

"Nothing much, the band is taking a break"

"Oh my gosh, perfect! Come down here" I said

"What? Then Ill be stuck like you!" he said funny

"Ugh c'mon! Scooter wont let me out because he says I will lost and crap and you know Europe pretty well and seriously. I need to get the hell out of here" I said

"Fine fine fine. Ill be over tomorrow." he said

"Well get your tickey now okay? See you tomorrow" I said

"K bye. Dont do anything stupid" he said warning me

"No promises" I hanged up.

Well guess I have nothing to do today..

***

I was suffocating inside the room. Scooter brought in some food. He didnt mention Justin at all but I heard them giggling and  talking in his room. I tried not think about him but it was intiminating.

"Hey, arent you tired of this room?" Scooter said coming in.

"Yep"

"Why dont you go out?" he suggested

"Ugh no"

"They are in his room"

"Still nooo"

"Well I came in to tell you that... you have to go to Justins concert tonight" he said

"WHAT!' I yelled

"Yeah.. sorry bout that. I cant leave you alone in the bus. You will try to get off the bus even by breaking the window if I still lock it. So to keep my eyes on you, you are coming with me." he said firmly

"Seriously Scooter? Are you TRYING to kill me?" I said in shock. " I promise I wont do ANYTHING to escape IF you let me not go to his concert!" I begged

"Its not that I dont trust you, but its for your safety child" he said crossing his arms

"Oh my god. I think I rather suffocate in this room than to hear his songs" I said screaming in the pillow.

"Thanks Scooter." I said sarcastically.

I fixed myself in anger. I wanted to change my clothes, because Ive been wearing them for too long.

"Ready? We're gonna head out" he said. I growned and followed him out the door, my heels were clicking, as I walked. Justin and Chantel were waiting for us. I didnt look at their faces at all, but they have looked at mine. I pretended to go on my phone. Once we got out the fans were screaming like crazy.

"Whos she?" People asked, but Justin and Chantel kept quiet, they were showing them that they were very close to let people know they were a couple now. They were shocked to see me behind them. Rumors were going to spread now, saying about Im the ex and people would be like isnt it weird to see your ex-boyfriend with someone else right in front of your eyes. I looked at fans face and they were disappointed to see me not with Justin and some were confused on why I was with them. I mostly got dragged by Scooter, he knew I might have escaped.

Im going to new some big headphones to cover his music....

***

"U smile, I smile" he finished off. My headphone order didnt work, so I was forced to listen to him. I sat in the crowd actually, sort of close to the stage, the worst thing was that he could see me. I cried secretly when he sang U smile. It meant so much, and I was breaking inside. I couldnt take it anymore, I sat up and left to the bathroom to calm down. This was too hard to deal with. How am I suppose to move on when I have 6 more days left with him until we go our seperate ways?

Justins POV:

I hurted inside to see Megan down there hurt. I thought of Megan when I sang U smile. She used to smile but no she didnt anymore..

Yes.

I still love her.

But I needed to let her go.

Deep down I will always care for Megan. Shes changed me. Without her its nothing but it needs to be something, so I let her go.. painfully.

Chantel was someone new. She was a bad girl, no matter how she made me a bad boy, Ill always be Megans Justin. I promised myself.  

Im never going back on that promise.

 ----------------------------

Authors note:

So sorry for a long update, so busy :P i got 2nd place on this english language olympic thing :D

Btw, I used to live in the states :P

So people wanted Justins POV so I only did a little also its a boring chapter. And Chapter 28 will be published soon and Harrys in it, dont worry they wont be together. And cara is yes Cara D. ( no idea how to spell her last name) shes soo pretty :)

How are you guys?