Chapter 33: Over

Megans POV:

I woke up, on something soft. I was shaking, it was still so cold. Half my visions were coming back. I got up and sat down. I looked around to see that I was lying on this black small sofa. In front of me were bunch of plants and flowers.

I was in Scooters green house. But that wasnt important. What was important was that sleeping next to me was Justin. I saw he was only in his sweatshirt and sweatpants too. Why didnt he have any coat on?

I was still freezing cold, but the good thing was I was about to move again. I couldnt believe I was doing this, but I touched Justins cheeks and forehead, and hands. They were freezing cold. If we were going to be stuck and locked out of the house, then it was surely enough we were both going to die. But I still dont know how Justin got here. But he rescued me like he always did. Just scared that one day he wont be here able to protect me even if we are together or not.

I shook my head in diappointment when I know I left my lighter and my phone inside. I got up quietly and looked around for stuff to make fire. I went outside and dug through the cold snow and got random wood. Also I got two large rocks. I gathered everything together inside and blew on the wood to make them dry. I was about to pass out if I didnt breathe.

Once I made the perfect firewood thing I tried to light a fire with the rocks, and tried one with the stick thing. I saw it in movies not in real life, so hopefully made sure, there had no difference in it. After the millionth of time, I finally got a small fire to start out with. It got bigger as I put in more wood. Probably the green house looked more orange than green. Luckily I put the fire far away from the plants too.

I warmed up a little bit and saw next to Justin who was peacefully sleeping. I starred at him, I missed the way I got to look at him everyday in the morning. I loved it, I starred and thought about the features he had. He sure was a handsome man...

"Ugh, what?" he said waking up.

I leaned back as if Ive been sitting like that for a while. I looked down hoping he didnt notice I was looking at him secretly.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a soft voice.

"Yeah, a bit cold. What bout you? You were the one that passed out!" he said remembering what happened.

"I dont really remember anything"

"What the hell were you doing outside in the snow blizzard dressed like that?" he said harshly.

"I got tricked" I said rolling my eyes.

He chuckled. "You always do." he said in between his laughs. I couldnt stop but laugh with him, it was true. "Okay how?" he said going back to serious face.

"I heard something outside- so I went out and checked to see what it was until somebody pushed me out and locked everything. "

"What kind of sick person would do that." he said shaking his head.

"Whatever." I said looking the other way.

"What the fuck Megan. You get all these hatred and shit from these people because of me. Im just pissed off that its my fault and I cant do anything about it" he said lifting my chin up to face towards him.

"After quite a while, everything will go back to being normal, from way back when. When "we" never existed." I said

"Meg.. I-"

"Shh, dont. I dont want to hear it " I said softly. Justin took a deep breath and starred at the fire.

"Why arent you in your coat?" I asked