Chapter 8: Marriage is not my thing...

Megan's POV:

Last night, one of the awkwardest thing happened...

When Justin and I were standing after the fireworks, two girls bumped into us-Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. Surely I do love their friendship, It was pretty sweet what they had. To be honest Selena was the one who "Accidently" bumped into Justin. Intention was in the air as soon as they found out they had "touched".

"Sorry-Justin?" she said in shock

"Oh Hey.. Selena.. Demi" he said awkwardly

"What are you doing here?" she said. It was hard telling whether she was faking everything or not... she was a pretty good actress..

"Im.. with Megan" he said, saying it pretty obvious that I was right next to him.

"Right. Nice to see you again Meg"she said nodding.

"Oh, so your Megan?! Hi Im Demi" said Demi, flashing her brilliant smile at me.

I loved her enthusiam. She was a rocking girl.

"Hi. Im a huge fan" I said to her shaking her hand.

"Same here. Lets take a selfie" she said getting out her phone.

"Oh ok" I said playing along. I raised my eyebrow at Justin when the girls werent looking.

Click! The camera flashed to us. I liked Demi for real, maybe not Selena. But what they had was over.

"Since we are all here, how about we all get dinner?" Demi suggested.

"Yeah lets go" said Selena.

Justin had "What just happened" expression on his face. I smiled at him awkwardly as all four of us went over to the food court.

We sat down as people started to take pictures of us. Some whispers along people were harsh.

"It must be awkward for Megan. Selena is Justins EX"

"I wish Selena would get back with Justin. I literally hate that Megan girl."

"Yeah I know...Shes not for Justin"

"Megan seriously needs to be out of the picture"

I cant believe after now people still hated me. Everything was messed up.

All four of us ordered our food and talked. Honestly it was Selena and Justin who had talked to each other as Demi and I talked.

"Woah really cool braclet" she said pointing to the gold one.

"Yeah. Justin just gave it to me." I said showing her

"Awwn how sweet. "Your my Princess" " Read Demi.

I felt myself blush. Selena was eyeing the braclet.

"So how was your Neon Lights tour? I heard it went amazing" I said changing the subject

"Oh my gosh, it was a blast. The best part was actually Nick Jonas. He really came through" Demi said talking about Nick Jonas.

Nick Jonas was again Selenas EX-boyfriend. It must be awkward for her..

"Justins going on tour next week. Its going to be for three months!" I said to them

"Yeah sucks at some point" Justin mumbled next to me.

Our food came. We all digged in as soon as we saw it.

"Wow so your going on your Believe tour? Where will you be going?" Selena asked

"Im going to be touring in Europe and Asia"

"Really? Im going to tour "Stars Dances" in Europe! You said next week right? Same here!" she said to him really surprisingly.