Chapter 51: Tried Again

Megans POV:

"You forgot didnt you" I said really annoyed by the fact that Justin forgot an important thing.

"Im so sorrry baby!" he said looking like a bright tomato.

"Well at least you now know that all boys are forgetful mkay?" I said making a face at him.

"Sorry" he said looking down.

I starred at him for a while. " Well?" I said really angry

"What?"

"ARENT YOU GONNA CALL!? CHRISTMAS IS TOMORROW!" I yelled

"Umm on second thought, lets have the family over mkay?" he said

"Ugh I knew you would say that" I said rolling my eyes.

"Wait- did you just say Christmas is tomorrow? Hey! What? We didnt even go Christmas shopping! What are people going to think when we dont have gifts?" he said starting to freak out.

"You're just lucky that I told you to set up a Christmas tree mkay?"I said rolling my eyes.I got up and walked to my bedroom.

"Woah woah woah wait! How can you go to sleep in peace when we have a huge thing tomorrow?" he said coming after me

"Calm down you idiot... you're gonna wake Cody up." I said rolling my eyes. "Im already a few steps ahead of you. Yo wife already got presents for everyone when I was shopping at the mall today with Ariana alright?" I said. Then I realized what I have just said. I just called myself Justins wife. Oh no.. hope he didnt catch that part.... I pretended like that never happened and walked away.

Then he ran after me and turned me around. "Did you just say wife? My wife?" he said, trying not to jump around in happiness.

"No I didnt, what are you talking about?" I said making a face at him.

"You sure you didnt say that ?? Was I hearing something?" he said messing around with his ears. I wanted to burst out laughing but it would ruin my cover. "Nope, nope my ears are fine.. so I might've heard right.." he said looking at me. "So.. Wife?" he said

"Okay seriously Justin, you're going crazy. Wife? We arent even married" I said

"You're the one who turned me down. If we WERE married I would have let you get away with that but since we arent married, you're not off the hook." he said smriking. There was a long silence between us. He looked at me into my eyes deeply, making me give up.

"AAGH Okay fine. I did say wife-ON ACCIDENT okay? Ariana was bugging me about husband and wife thing and I just seem to blurted out wife okay? So no biggie- everythings okay now" I said blushing hard and walking away.

I didnt let Justin speak anything, I entered my room and ran to the bathroom locking it. I used the toliet and brushed my teeth and washed my face. Then I heard a knock. It was Justin.

"What do you want?" I said

"You arent the only one whos gonna have clean teeth tonight!" he said

"Ugh fine" I said unlocking the door and letting him in. I finished up brushing my tangled hair.

"You know, Im not mad that you said what you said"he said giving me his IM JUSTIN BIEBER smile.

"Who said you were the one mad when I am!" I said trying not to fall into his eyes.

"Awwn my wifes angry?? "he said making pouty lips

"Dont make me slap you" I said

"Then give me a kiss" he said