Chapter 38: Last time

WARNING: GET YOUR TISSUES READY CUZ, ITS VERY EMOTIONAL.

Megans POV:

I stand here looking at him.

"I like to be..everything you want.. hey girl.. Let me talk to ya. If I was yo boyfriend, I never let you go, keep you in my arm girl.. you'd never be alone. and I could be a gentlemen-anything you want, If I was yo boyfriend I never let you go, never let you go" he sang.

Cant believe be was actually singing that. How dare he? He had no right to show up here!

"If I was your boyfriend.." he finished off.

"Happy Birthday Megan. I know Im late but I just had to do this" he said coming down to the ground and making his way towards me as people gave him some space. He knelt down and gave me a single rose that wasnt too young, that wasnt too old. It was just perfect and it was red as blood.-And yet it was my favorite.

"Thank you" I said taking it. I smiled and blushed like crazy. Inside I was still mad at him, but right now he was too sweet to be angry at. I felt like he was being the Justin I knew not the stupid bad boy Justin.

"Imma take you out tonight" he said

"Where?" I wondered

"Everywhere"  he said with his eyes sparkling. Everyone "awwd" at us and took pictures.

"People, may I take Megan out for the night and excuse her for the rest of the party?" he said asking permission to the crowd who all cheered. I was blushing like crazy. What was wrong with him? He grabbed my hand and we both walked to the door, everyone on the way was like "Have fun" and some people gave me a thumbs up. The sad news was I still wasnt going back to Justin. He still hasnt earned my trust yet.

"So where are we heading?" I asked once I got into his car.

"Like I said everywhere" he said smiling.

"Okay stop it Justin. You just crashed my birthday party and now your taking me out somewhere. What do you want?" I said looking at him.

"Why so harsh?" he said

"Because we have nothing, and Its weird for you to show up here Duh" I said. We drove more in silence because he didnt answer. Once we stopped it was pitch black outside. Justin got out of the car as I followed. We were on the HollyWood sign place. I freaked out.

"JUSTIN! What are we doing here in the middle of the night?! Its dangerous!" I said freaking out.

"Dont worry, didnt you notice Arianas place is really short from here?" he said chuckling. He got a big blanket from the car and put it on the ground.

"Sit down" he said. I did what I was told and sat down. I looked at the night sky and the night lights of LA. It was beautiful.. very beautiful. We were quiet until he broke the silence.

"Ah, your still the stubborn Megan I know" he said chuckling.

"And you are the new "bad boy" Justin Bieber now. And I dont like that" I blurted. 

"What?" he said in confusion.

"Wow Justin, cant you see that you've changed? You're all mean and bad now. You just had a fight with the papprazzis because they just said crap, before that you used to not care about the crap they said, even the media. And now your taking everything too seriously and you arent taking any responibility anymore. Wonder how Scooters taking all this ugh" I said looking at the sky with my arms crossed.

"You made me like that Meg" he said in his sad voice.

"Excuse me?" I said in shock

"Yeah, its true. Meg- without you Im going to get worser. You kept me up and never let me down at those most needed moments. The media- the paps are getting on my nerves that I lost control! All they ever ask about is my money and you. It seemed like nobody cares about my music anymore. Even my beliebers left me and I have nothing." he said all sad.

I wasnt sure what to reply to him. He was really upset-  I could tell.

"Im sorry.. but Justin.. you have to move on... you have to. I finally agreed that we were just friends now okay? What we had wasnt meant to be and it is the past. You can never relive the day that already was lived once before... I dont own you Justin- you own yourself and your making the decision to do shit because of me. Im nothing to you now Justin..." I said regretting what I said.

"I dont know Meg... What we had in the past-made us the person that we are today, and its important. You mean everything to me and I dont think I want to lose that again." he said looking at my face.

"Justin! Dont you understand anything? Why cant you understand the fact that you broke up with me and were seriously cheating on me behind my back! All because of your dad! Seriously nobody wants us together especially your family and family is important for an relationship remember"  I said. My chest was burning inside, I couldnt breathe. All the heavy pain made a hole in my chest and I cant seem to cure it..

"They cant control my love for you Megan...I want you, I need you, I love you" he said

I didnt know what to say to that. I was left speechless. But managed to get something out. "I dont know about myself Justin. But I do know is I think I've moved on..." I said, not sure whether I was lying to myself or not.

"But I havent" he said leaning in and kissed me. The pain in my chest was starting to heal everytime my stomach turned when he kissed me. It felt so right but so wrong. Without knowing I kissed back. I loved it, but yet it wasnt meant to happen.

After a long while, I pulled back. A tear ran down my left eye.

"Dont cry baby. You dont have to cry or hurt anymore if we are together." he said stating a fact.

"But Im strong enough to not left myself hurt anymore.. You're the one thats hurting me." I said

Justins eyes were filled up with tears. My words were very harsh on him.

"If you really loved me, I think you would stay away to not hurt me anymore" I said. 

"Fine... After tonight, I wont bother you anymore. I will go away from your life. I will never exist to you anymore. " he said harshly. 

I wanted to tell him, No dont leave, but again- it was the right thing to do. If I was going to regret this moment in the future, I would go suicide. 

"So lets make tonight last" I said. Justin nodded in sadness as we both looked up at the sky. I loved the stars. Justin suddenly acted as if our conversation was never said. He showed me all the stars that he named and told me great stories as I listened. Once we were finished, we went back inside the car and explored Los Angles. Even if this was my hometown, I never explored it like this before. There were hidden places inside buildings and in the woods. Justin discovered them and told me everything about his adventure.

From that moment, I realized that I never really knew the real Justin. And it made me regret making him permanetly leave my life. Why was I so stupid? I was going to hurt myself even more, of course this time was my fault.

We spent the night in a small motel. We tried to have sex but I wasnt feeling it. I felt sick to my stomach as Justin bought me these pills he used to take. And it wasnt like a drug pill, but it was mostly vitamans and healthy things. We took pictures and played games and talked about our memories. It was the best night I had in months, and sad to think it was my last time with him.

I woke up to find myself alone in the bed. I thought Justin was awake- still inside the room but he wasnt. I saw there was breakfast next to me with a note:

"Megan. I had fun last night. Wanted to make it special for you on your birthday and our last time seeing each other. I dont want to hurt you anymore so Im leaving from your life. I hope I make you happy but not existing anymore.. and hope you have a wonderful life. Just always know that I will always love you and will never stop loving you. You're still precious to me and I will never forget that. Love, Justin"

I tried to read the whole thing out loud but drowned off in the middle. I was crying. The pain in my heart was unbearable. Why did I even lie to him saying he was hurting me? I was actually hurting my self and he was the one who was healing me... But guess I will be a screw up and always will be.

The thing that he doesnt know was that I never stopped loving him and will always love him no matter what...