Chapter 23: Window

Megans POV:

The devil was standing in front of my eyes, my eyes were already burning. I couldnt stand on my feet, but Justin was holding me.

"Nice to see you again." she said in her sweet devilish voice.

Justin was shocked to say anything. His whole body went numb.

'What are you doing here?" I asked her

"Well, Jeremy invited me" she said

"He did what?" I said in shock.

Gross, the man was already out of the deal.. Did he do this on purpose? I thought he wasnt going to ruin our relationship. I was pissed.

"Tell me your lying" Justin said finally speaking.

"No no, Ask him" she smirked.

I let go of Justin leaving him with Selena. I furiously walked over to Jeremy who was cuddling with Erin. Ugh, what a player.

"Sir, A word?" I said nicely, but stiffly. Everyones eyes were to me and back to the movie. Jeremy rolled his eyes and came to me.

"Are you getting out of the deal?! I thought you said you were going to ruin our relationship!"  I yelled in a whisper

"What are you shit talking about now?" he said annoyed

"UGH! You invited Selena?!" I said. I didnt care the way I was talking to Jeremy. He wasnt apart of me.

"Ohh yeahh! I forgot. Actually I invited her BEFORE the deal was made." he said smirking.

"Well besides that I get to tell someone about your little affair!!" I threatend

"Thats not fair! I said BEFORE the deal was made" he wined

"Well you didnt cancel her!" I said.

Just then Selena and Justin came into the kitchen. Selena knew exactly what was going on. I was complaing to Jeremy. She smirked at me and smiled to Jeremy

"Hi Jeremy! Nice to see you again!" she said going over to hug him. He hugged back polietly. He liked Selena and not me. Ugh, does he likes devils instead of angels?

Justin and I glanced at each other like what just happened.

 "Come and meet the family" Jeremy said inviting her in to the living room.

Everyone in the room let out a small gasp. Everyone in the room besides Jeremy, Justin and I dont know what devilish things Selena had done. They all welcomed her, they began talking when Justin and I went upstairs to talk.

"What the fuck?" Justin said in a anger face.

I stayed quiet and not making eye contact with him.

"What do you know?" he said reading my face.

Shit.

"Nothing" I said straight up.

"Meg, I know your lying" he said cracking a smile a little instead of getting mad.

"Okay okay fine. On my way to the bathroom before, Jeremy pushed me back into the wall and tried to kiss me...-"

"WHAT!" Justin interuppted

"Dont get mad, just listen to the whole thing" I said trying to calm him down.

"And I turned away and he said "Whats wrong Pattie" and-"

"PATTIE?" Justin kept interuppting me

"JUST LISTEN FOR GODS SAKES" I said getting annoyed. "And I asked him why he'd say Pattie. Then he got furious and dragged me into the room threatning me, he later told me the truth saying that he was seeing Pattie secretly sometimes."