Chapter 49: Responsible

Megans POV:

"Stop stressing yourself out Meg. You have no reason to do that" Justin said calming me down.

Ever since the court; Gloria was found guilty for helping Selena. What the news gone out was that Selena had threatend and paid Gloria to help her escape. Seems like she even paid Glorias 17 year old son- Chris- to help her out too.

For a mental person-she was still smart.

 It was already the second week of December and of course LA was sunny usual just a bit cold. Justin and I were watching tv- sitting on the couch while Cody was playing in front of us. 

"Daddy can you come and play wid me?" Cody asked

"Sorry man, but daddy is feeling a bit of a run down." he said making a sad face. 

"Mommy?"

"In a bit sweety mkay?" I said. Cody turned around and continoued playing. 

"I think Cody is very lonely" Justin said in a quiet voice

"Yes I guess so... Should we call over Nick?" I asked

"Nahh, the house is going to blow up... What I mean was.. I think he needs a sibling... to take care of and you know to play with." he said 

"Justin.... I still need some time. My body is fully healed remember?"

"Yeah sorry, just wanted to give it a try..." he said looking down. 

I pulled his face closer to me and kissed him "We will try again mkay ? soon" I said 

"Okay" he agreed

Then my phone started ringing, it was Courtney. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Cutie PIE! How you doing?" 

"Well.. when are you coming?"

"Flight schudule changed so I think Im heading over next week-plus its Christmas so whateves" she said 

"Right.... Christmas...So you gonna stay here until New Years right?" 

"Yeah of course. Plus James is gonna re-unite with Big time rush while there in LA so I think we might stay till then and stuff Mkay?"

'Sure... alright" I agreed

"What about Justins parents?" 

"This year.. they are coming over to our place... everyone except Jeremy.."

"Even the kids?" she meant Jazzy and Jaxon

"Justin said he was going to visit them later.. " 

"Too bad the kids wont see their big brother because of their dad.."

"Right... well I dont need anymore bullshit in my hands.." I said 

"True.. well okay then. See you next week"

"Ye-ah' I said not excited at all. 

We hung up and continued watching the show.

"Hey, Just got mail.. Its a invitation to...a Christmas/ New Years Party...The host is-Nick Cannon" Justin said going on his phone.

"Well I just got one too.." I said reading the invitation. "Well I guess you have to go"

"Me? Dont you meant Us?"

"What about Cody?"

"Babysitter. Plus the party isnt even on the exact day of the holiday, its on the 23rd" he pointed out