Chapter 36: Wedding

Megans POV:

"In your dreams Biebs" I said to him starring into his sparkling golden eyes.

"Oh it is.." he said picking me up and spinning around. We caught peoples attention, and it was making me blush. People took pictures of us and commeneted saying we were cute, but mostly people wanted to know if we were back together.

"No, we arent back together. We are just friends!" I said to the crowd full of celebrities. They all laughed at me. I made a confused face at them, then after a while they all left inside to party. 

"Megan?" he called my name

"Yeah?" I said looking at him

"Happy New Year" he said giving me a kiss again. I felt the butterflies in my stomach even though I made sure I killed them once... Then Justin disappeared inside. I felt myself smile like crazy and went inside also. I was so not going to get drunk though, Lately my stomach had been killing me with horrible stomach aches, plus I dont want to drink any achohal, or smoke either.

Back then Chantel caught me smoking and she seriously trashed me saying it wasnt lady like or whatever, so I felt like  I needed to be lady like and havent smoked for a long time since then.

"Cheers!" Everyone said holding up their champane. I did the same, and drink only a glass of that and seriously made that my night.

*Febuary 1st*

"Yael! Calm down! We will find another dress. I promise!" I said calming Yael down. She was already a few months pregnant and she was stressing over at the bridemaids dresses that accidently got washed up with a different coloring ruining the perfect dresses.

"I spent days looking for the right dress and I finally find it and this happens!" she said

"Dont worry, we will find something else."  I said patting her back. She then rubbed her stomach, a bumb was actually showing. I found it adorable and disgusting at the same time. How can anyone have a living child INSIDE you.. ew.

"How can we find somethinge else!" she said pulling her hair.

"We still have 13 more days, and we still need to go over the invitation guest list thing remember? Im sure we can fit through our schudele" I said calming her down. "Ill handle your wedding plans as you take care of your baby inside, if your going to stress out like this, that baby is gonna be a very stressfull baby" I said.

"Thank you" she said hugging and crackign a smile. We went outside of the store, as the California sun shined on our faces.

Yael was 3 months old pregnant and Scooter and her are going to wedd on Valentines day. They thought it was really romantic and decided to go with that. Since they were from different places they decided to get married in LA or Atlanta or New York, but I went for LA since everyone was gonna be in LA and New York and Atlanta was always Scooters hometown place. We still had 13 days left and we werent even halfway done with the wedding. Scooter and Justin were finishing their tour on the 10th. They were actually going to finish on the 20th but the wedding was too important.

 "Okay we dont have much time you know, So lets decided where we are going to do it and invite the people and go over the routine."  I said once as we got into Yaels and Scooters mansion.

"Okay grab a piece of paper and a pen, lets get it started" she said, as she walked over to the kitchen to grab us some snacks. Once I came to the kitchen getting the supplies, we were ready to invite the people. 

"Okay first things first- Family. Scooters parents, two siblings, and your parents." I said

"Yes, be sure to add 20 extra people- its the total of me and Scooters relatives like cousins, aunts and more" she said