Chapter 55: Ours

Megans POV: 

"Shes so beautiful" Justin said. He was starring down at Chloe. Our new daughter. Chloe Katie Bieber. 

Today was December 15th and Chloe was born yesterday on the 14th. 

During the months- after Justins proposal... People have been treating me differently. Hate on my twitter have decreased a lot. Maybe because haters gave up on trying to break up Justin and I. Honestly I was happy that Justin and I were engaged. It was a whole new step in our relationship. 

I loved seeing Justin with Chloe, they were loving together. Cody was at Arianas actually. Justin and I didnt want him at the hospital. 

"Wow" Justin said

"What?" 

"I cant believe we have two kids now!" he said chuckling 

"Yeah I know.. And we arent even in our thirties " I said smiling. 

"Yeah... Hey at least this time I cut the cord..." he said proud

"Haha you have must been really pissed off when Harry did" I said smirking. Justin stuck his tongue at me. I laughed. I laid back on the hospital bed and relaxed. Honestly my body was sore. 

"Well now that Chloe is born, we both can work now, and have some fun" he said winking at me and smirking. 

"Some fun as in your fun?" I said. "That includes your jerry?" I smirked

"Oooh yeaah" he said giving me a big smile

"Alright theen" I said laughing. 

"So more importantly.. We have been engaged for five months... When do we have our wedding?" he said. He had been wanting to ask that for quite a while but he was afraid to get me angry. Honestly i thought it was cute. 

"First of all. Do you want a small wedding or a big wedding?" I said giving in. 

"Big one. It will be a night to remember" he said. "But isnt the girl suppose to be planning it and be all excited? Why arent you excited?" he asked

"Hello? I just birth like 9 hours ago. I was more worried about giving birth rather than a wedding." 

"Right sorry" he said 

"Hey can I see that proposal video again? I love watching it" I said. I watched it and smiled happily, it was very special. 

"Okay fine lets plan the wedding. First of all, the date" I said going on my phone making notes and events

"Okay so do you want the wedding in the summer or Winter? " he asked

"Um what happened to Spring and Autumn?" I asked 

"Well... Do you want it during those seasons?" 

"Yeah well to me I think its better to have it in... Autumn or Winter... Maybe in November.. yeah I like November" I said thinking about it. 

"Umm but its like a year away from now. I dont to wait that long" he said. 

"It will be over before you know it, plus Ill be singing again and everything's alright" I said smoothly

"November 7th" He said nodding. 

"Good, well lets call in the doctor. Besides our wedding, we still have a baby to take care of." I said. "Two actually" 

*9 months later" 

"Thank you Texas!!! Love you all!" I said running off the stage. 

"Great Job" Justin said kissing me