Chapter 40: I didnt know...

Justins POV:

It had already been a month and Megan still hadnt visted me. I gave up hope yesterday. So I thought I would finish rehab soon and forget about her... being in rehab made me finally realize that I didnt need Megan in my life anymore.. I had to move on. Inside I would still care for her, but maybe dont love her anymore like the way I used to.

Megans POV:

I've been canceling my flights to Atlanta. Everytime I wanted to go visit him in rehab, my body began to hurt. I felt so bad that he was still waiting for me and I even promised him. I wanted to contact him but it was no use. The people at the rehab center wouldnt deliver my message. It was horrible.

I even skipped school because I couldnt move at all. It was so hard to do anything now. But being alone was too hard and I need help. Every time my stomach hurted, I took Justins pills and they would make me feel a little better. But sometimes it was too serious.

So I called the person I trusted most- Chaz. But he was soo busy in Canada, and he couldnt make it. Also one of his family members were seriously sick and helped them. I told him it was okay as he felt bad. So I called Harry- the second person I trusted. He wasnt busy at all, so he came by quick. Cara was in europe modeling so he had free time.

"Woah Meg, you look worse" he said commeting on my face as I lay in bed.

"I know.. what am I going to do? Whats happening?!" I said burying my head in my pillow. It sucked to be in bed all day.. "Poor Justin! I hope he isnt mad" I said worrying about him like crazy. I got my phone again and called Pattie.

"Pattie! Do me a favor! The next time you visit Justin, tell him that Im sick and I cant make it there and truely sorry" I said to her.

"Oh you are? How horrible. Ill tell him" she said

"Thank you"  I said hanging up and screaming like crazy because it hurted so much. 

"Megan- have you even went to the doctors?" Harry asked.

"No..  I hate the hospital.. they make me insane, plus Its nothing serious!" I said

"Maybe we should have a checkup or something" he suggested. 

"Ugh I cant get up!" I said. 

"Ambulance?" he suggested again

"Ugh in New York? I bet we will get there the next day."  I said referring to the traffic here in New York.

"Fine be here and hurt even more!" he said playfully

"Sure why not"  I said using sarcasm.

I drank 2 pills because the pain was getting a lot worser. Then it finally became better. Harry put my food on the table. I digged up because I was starving plus Harry made good food. I loved it. When I finished I felt really full and my stomach was fat from eating to much. Just as I got up, my food was coming back up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything. I felt gross and sick. Harry helped me up and cleaned up after me as I clean myself up. After freshning up I felt better and no pain was in me anymore.

"I want some fresh air" I said

"What the hell Meg? First you're like Im going to die and now you're like I wanna have fun." he said

"Well my mood swings are changing a lot latley.. I dont know why. But seriously I think Im all better now... Mkay?" I said

"Fine fine. Lets go for a walk" he said

"PERF! Maybe we can go to the park!" I said all happy for a while. I wanted to visit Justin but it was going to take time getting a plane ticket and by then what if my stomach hurts again? So thats why I rather not go.