Chapter 29: Valuable Trash

Megans POV:

I was proud of myself this morning. Harry told me I havent talked about Justin at all. I had a good time. Harry was okay, he basically drinked by himself, he was a taken guy though. Me- I didnt make out with anyone, which was a good thing, but mostly I didnt mention "him" at all. So it was good. Even with a big hangover, I felt proud. I smelled like 100 cigarettes. Not pretty for a girl though- Justin would have hated me for smoking and smelling like this.

I walked over to drink some orange juice but instead my drink going down, EVERYTHING went up. I ran to the bathroom and puked my stomach out. Gross. My whole body went numb. It was that pain again.

"Oh my jesus! What the hell!" Harry said coming in. He helped me up as cleaned up for me.

"Harry you dont have to help me, I could do it myself" I said feeling embarrassed.

"This is from last night right?" he said in confusion.

"Umm.. suree" I said trying to ignore his question. It hit me. Every time I drank or smoke I would throw up. Of course its a normal thing for people to do that, but what came out wasnt from those things.

"Meeegan!" he said scared

"Okay okay, I throw up a lot after eating spicy food or... you know unhealthy food. Also when I drink or smoke...I know everybody does that but as you can see, its not from last night" I admitted.

"How long?"

"Almost a month I guess. It IS Decemeber almost" I said

"Lets go to the doctor" he suggested.

"No"

"Why?"

"I hate hospitals. Im sick of them."

"But your sick"

"No Im okay" 

"Megan" 

"Harry"

"Fine fine fine whatever you say so." he said going out of the bathroom. I cleaned up and took a shower. Once I was finished. Harry looked as if he was going out. 

"We're going out?" I asked

"Yeah of course" he said 

I dressed in some warm clothes because it was already winter now, and tell me about it! Europe is freezing! We both smiled at each other and left the hotel making sure it was locked.

"Have you seen Paris?" he asked me

"Nope, why?" I asked

"Well you know Paris is really close by" he said

"OH MY GOD! REALLY! OMG LETS GO!" I said so excited. We got a taxi and it only took an hour. We got out as I was already so high and jumping up and down. I really loved Paris. I thought I would go with Justin but guess it was a total no. 

We walked everywhere until fans ruined our adventure. We got sick of it and went into a random store and bought some random glasses and hat, and a couple of mustaches. We took pictures, because we both looked funny. Harrys curly hair was a dead giveaway for sure. We finally walked through some streets until I saw the Effiel Tower. I grabbed Harrys hand and ran towards it. 

We got so many pictures at the bottom and top. I was... happy actually. It was a nice change, and a quick move on. We grabbed some stuff to eat and did silly things. Just then somebody came up to us. He was wearing a suit and a fancy tie. He was around age 30 something, I could tell he was from here.

"May I help you?" Harry said.

"Ello, Im Alexander Sovens. Im the manager of the Scorpians" he said