Chapter 25: Cheat

Megans POV: 

My hand hurted like hell, it got bruised even more. I wanted to stab it with a knife and let the pain be now and then. Everybody was quiet the next day, today everyone was leaving back to their jobs or whatever home. Jeremy didnt even say a single word to me, but he glared at me like a freak. Justin and I acted like nothing happened, but for me it was hard. I wasnt sure if grandma and grandpa or Pattie liked me anymore. They didnt say anything, Why did Selena had to ruin a perfectly good relationship with my boyfriends family?

Jaxon and Jazzy- I got along with them pretty well because they always listened to my rules and the never get annoying. I like that sort of kids Erin liked it when I played with them. 

"Oh! So you playing with Megan!" she said coming into the play room of the house. It was four of us now in the room. 

"Yeah, the two are really good. They're so adorable!" I said faking to pinch their cheeks. 

"Well everybody else is awfully quiet today" she said making a concerned face.

"And its all because of me. God.. everyone hates me now!" I said putting my face into my hands and shaking in disappointed. 

"Well I would be lying to you if I had said thats true" she said craking a smile. "I never liked Selena anyway, she may have a innocent smile but I saw it fake and knew she would do something to break you and Justin up. People in this centuary are like that now. They are so cruel. 

"Like Jeremy" I accidently said. It slipped out of my mouth. I covered my mouth and pinched myself for saying that. Ugh now Erins going to hate me.. 

"Haha, I dont know. I never knew Jeremy had that side." she said smiling. Good she wasnt mad. "Everytime he would read the news about Justin, he talks about you in a non-good way, and I dont say anything back. Still dont know the reason for his attitude towards you" she said

"And we will never find out" I said. Erin laughed. The kids were asking us questions about Jeremy and why we were talking crap about him. We gave out a meaningingful lie. LOL 

I got up and went over to Justins room to pack my things. Courtney left this morning to go to Miami. She missed her boyfriend like crazy and her modeling schudules were going up. It was now time for Pattie to go, she had gotten her flight checked in early but she had some kind of job thing. We said our goodbyes and she left. Since Jeremy lives in Stratford already, it kinda left Justin and I together. Honestly I havent gotten my plane ticket back to New York- only because in one condition: 

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" I wondered. He had a weird expression on his face that made me worry. 

"Umm just laying down" he said casually. He didnt talk much and yet he wasnt usually like this. I was worrying even more. What could possibly happen now?

"Justin.. are you alright?" 

"Um... yea sure" he said not looking at me. 

"Justin.. somethings up. Is anything wrong? Your starting to worry me." 

"Theres nothing to worry about and can you please leave? I have to think about something." he said harshly. 

I was shocked from his behavior. He was definately pissed off at something or someone. So pissed that he was pushing me away. I made a frown face and just left. I guess I could give him space. But I wanted to tell him that I wanted to go on tour with him but guess I would tell him later. I didnt like long distance relationships because they dont last long. But Justin and I were good. He was being faithful. 

I sat in the greenhouse all day until I realized that It was dark outside. 

"Oh my god! Megan! Where were you?!" Grandma said checking me